Mabel's Labels Back-To-School Label Packs Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 8 in Personalized Labels

Start the school year off right! These three back-to-school combo packs include all the durable, waterproof labels needed to keep your child's things out of the lost and found. Perfect for backpacks, lunch containers, clothes, pencil cases and so much more, these labels are a must have on your back-to-school shopping list!
For more info, visit: Mabel's Labels

June 19, 2017

Mabel's Labels Back-To-School Label Packs

The Mabel's Labels Back-To-School Label Packs are amazing, This company provides affordable pricing, fast delivery and you can customize your own labels. These work perfectly for my family and I will continue ordering more labels as my son is starting kindergarten in the fall. I use these for his daycare backpack and his soccer equipment. I highly recommend placing an order with them, great customer service!

May 19, 2017

While these labels definitely are pricey, you could consider them an investment. The number of lost lunch-ware, school supplies and clothing that are rescued and make it home, due to these great labels, makes up for the price. I am especially impressed by their ability to withstand repeated runs through the laundry and dishwasher without being harmed. I like to get them with our last name, or both kids first names, so that I can use the labels interchangeably and they can share lunch-ware.

May 17, 2017

These labels are used at my home business I. My children's cots, on their cubbies and all over the classroom on buckets and baskets! They are great for organizing and super easy to use!!

May 12, 2017

This brand of labels are amazing. I use them on all of my 4 year olds belongings that she takes to school. Iv had a label on her water bottle since September and it's now may and it's Still stuck on good. I will definitely be purchasing this brand again for my 2nd daughter when she starts school.

May 11, 2017

Love these labels! Picked up a back-to-school pack for both of my kids and I found that there were quite a few labels, They are really great quality and so helpful at keeping track of all of my children's things!

May 09, 2017

They are great for kids to label their items going to school.Also my son is non verbal and autistic so i bought them and used them to label items in my home such as plate cup table and more(and washed hos cup and plate everyday and the labels never came off.They are a little expensive but defenitly worth the price because they are such great Quality and u dont have to worry about the labels coming off after being washed over and over.And now that my son is starting school they r great to label all of his items so then the teachers will know which items he owns because my son cant speak and tell them what he owns.So its the perfect product for school and great for kids that have a disability like mine.Helps so much.

May 06, 2017

I absolutely love these labels. I bought them last year when my son was first starting school. I labeled all of his stuff with them and they worked well and the adhesive held up amazing almost all of his stuff still has the labels on it over a year later!

May 05, 2017

I bought 3 packs of these thinking that they would be the best thing! Well after a few days the stickers fell off.. I didn't even get through 1 pack before tossing the other ones to the second hand store.. I would like to mention that these are not cheap..

April 26, 2017

I first bought the back to school packet when my daughter started pre kindergarten. The original labels are still on everything I put them on, 5 years later. Now my son has his own pack. I use them on everything.

April 19, 2017

I discovered these a few years ago. You can buy them at Walmart. I find them really easy to use, there are different labels for clothes, school supplies etc. and they stick really well. They also look nice and have different themes. Good product for a good price.