Mabel's Labels Back-To-School Label Packs Reviews

Start the school year off right! These three back-to-school combo packs include all the durable, waterproof labels needed to keep your child's things out of the lost and found. Perfect for backpacks, lunch containers, clothes, pencil cases and so much more, these labels are a must have on your back-to-school shopping list!
For more info, visit: Mabel's Labels
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 09, 2019

Must have for school

I ordered these for my daughter starting preschool. They work great on her yumbox and waterbottle and even last through the dishwasher. I also labeled the inside of her coat and her backpack . Very cute and well worth the money

February 08, 2019

Thank goodness for Mabel!

Mables labels have thought of everything! The back to school pack is great as it comes with the backpack key tags. I appreciate that the clothing labels survive several washes before needing to be replaced. My kids love customizing their own labels.

February 06, 2019

We label EVERYTHING

We've been using Mabels Labels since our son was in daycare. They are great for everything. They have labels for every item that your child may or may not loose. They even have allergy labels.

January 29, 2019

Love

I love these Mabel's labels!! The back-to-school label packs are awesome!! No more trying to write tiny on anything! These labels are colorful, fashionable and I will definitely keep these on my school shopping lists!

January 24, 2019

The best labels out there!

I have been using Mabel's labels for over 10 years. These labels stand up to the wear and tear of children and the messes they get into. They have saved us from losing so many items. They also last. I have found clothing at a second hand shop with my child's label still on it 8 years later. The best labels out there!

January 23, 2019

To help my child to distinguish his things

It really help my child to know his stuff now especially at school . Its waterproof and I can even put to his shirts , jackets , and bags and etc . It really help him to be organized to his things .They do have a. good deal and discounts too .I will definitely recommend especially those has a children going to school.

January 22, 2019

I absolutely love this product

I have been ordering Mabel’s labels for my kids for the past 3 years and absolutely love them. They stick phenonomenally to almost any surface and don’t come off in the wash. I’ve even bought them to use for my husband and myself! I can’t say enough good things about this product! I would definitely recommend

January 19, 2019

Mabel’s Labels

Mabel’s labels for back to school are fantastic i used them on my sons t shirts, sweaters, jackets ect..
    If it were not for these Mabel’s Labes my son would have lost at least 10 articles of clothing since September so far even in the class room sometimes he does not recognize that its his but I do highly recommend using Mabel’s Labels

0.5/5

January 18, 2019

Crayola is better

I don't think this product is as good as crayola. Craylola is a better product then these. Has better shading to it and this product doesn't. If you want better quality go with crayola.

January 18, 2019

Works great!

I bought a pack of these labels for my daughter's stuff when she went back to school. They are amazing. I put them on all of our plastic containers and water bottles back in September, it's January now and they are all still sticking perfectly.