Mabel's Labels Back-To-School Label Packs Reviews

Start the school year off right! These three back-to-school combo packs include all the durable, waterproof labels needed to keep your child's things out of the lost and found. Perfect for backpacks, lunch containers, clothes, pencil cases and so much more, these labels are a must have on your back-to-school shopping list!
For more info, visit: Mabel's Labels
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 22, 2019

Love labeling everything

I buy labels for all my children for all their items. From school supplies to their clothes to shoes to books, everything gets a Mabel’s label. My Only complaint is that they are extremely easy to peel off... they stay on really well in the wash etc i just mean when i want to Take a label of an item then they peel right off with ease.

October 22, 2019

A decade of label use

I have been a dedicated user of mabels labels product for over 10 years now. Whether you purchase them custom online or at Walmart to hand write on they are always amazing.

They survive a million machine washes and the colours never fade.

October 04, 2019
    United States

These labels are GREAT!

This was my first label purchase so o did some review reading online. These were by far the best rated. I did feel like the shipping was slow, it may have been two weeks, however the labels are crazy awesome. Glitter is beautiful, they adhere well, wash well and are easy to use and make you feel well organized and make your kiddos feel super cute!

October 02, 2019

Lots of choices

I love how many choices my kids have to personalize their labels. They are very durable and don't fade or come off in the dishwasher or washing machine.

October 02, 2019

Amazing so far

We are new to school and labelling but so far these have held up amazingly and they look adorable. I got them on a great promo so value was amazing with that order

September 21, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Great for Labeling School Stuff

I started using Mables Labels when my twins girls were in Daycare when you need to label everything like clothing and bottles, etc. I was so impressed at how well the labels held up after washings. I have made additional purchase now that they are in elementary school for labeling of lunch boxes, notebooks, etc. I have recommended Mables Labels to other Mothers I know.

September 18, 2019

Love my Mables lables!!

My son is in daycare so I have to label everything to prevent it from growing legs and running away. I use lables for everything so I need them cheap! Mables labels is always having sales, win! I always wash everything on hot water and dry on hot heat, die daycare germs die! These laels hold up amazingly! I also resell my sons clothes so I need something that will peel off without causing damage, and they do! Win win win from me!

September 10, 2019

How labels should work!

Been using these labels since my daughter started Junior Kindergarten and she’s in grade 2 now and still using the same labels. Even ordered some labels for her clothes. Recommend!

September 09, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Great item.

The colors are vibrant. The pencil is sturdy. No flaky drawback from the pencils. Colors are able to blend real well. Go from soft to dark seamlessly. Last a long time as well.

September 06, 2019
    Georgia, United States

You’ll want to label everything...

You’ll want to label everything with this and it’s so easy to do that! These are so incredibly sturdy and work for all the surfaces I tried. We labeled my kiddo’s water bottles, backpack, lunchbox and jackets for preschool last fall and they are still holding tight a year later. Held up in the wash and dishwasher.