Mac Apple TV Reviews
Ranked #9 in Electronics

September 23, 2017

Can't live without it!

I absolutely love our AppleTV. We use it for Netflix, steaming from ITunes, YouTube, you name it. It's not too expensive for what it does. I would recommend it for a good streaming device.

June 19, 2017

mehhhh

this product is okay, it does the job its supposed to do , I do find it very cool thought and would recommend it to a person who likes to listen to lots of music and tv

June 11, 2017

We upgraded to the newest Apple TV and it is awesome for streaming! We use it everyday! Love the remote!! Everything at your fingertips! It is very affordable and easy to use. No need to purchase a Smart TV as the Apple TV turns your Regular TV into a Smart TV. Great for Netflix and Love the streaming function from our other apple products, airplay or mirroring. We stopped purchasing Cable and use this as our main entertainment service.

June 07, 2017

This is great for turning your regular tv into a smart tv. I really only use two applications, netflix and the streaming function from my other apple products, airplay or mirroring. These are both fantastic ways to get around having to purchase a monthly cable pack.

May 30, 2017

I'm obsessed with most Apple products, even though I can't always afford them...AppleTV makes it extremely easy to stream Netflix through my MacBook or even my iPad...love it!

May 30, 2017

We really liked our apple tv when we used it. Now it is tucked away in a box because we have a streaming device that does a lot more. The apple tv wasn't bad, it just has kind of become obsolete.

April 30, 2017

While the product has been our home for over 10 years, it gets very little use. We have other options to rent or view movies. Renting them off of Apple iTunes is expensive, although it now now has Netflix, there are cheaper tv boxes, which we also provide Netflix and streaming services, both free and for a fee. I think the it's quality because I love Apple products. If you can afford it, go for it and if not, then I'd advise getting an android tv box and save $$$ on rentals and the system itself.

April 25, 2017

My son and his girlfriend have this an we used it for a month while they were out of town.. We loved it. They has the hacked one so we got all ting possible. The moves we watched that were still in the theaters I couldn't believe it.. Its an amazing little tv. Loved it

March 31, 2017

Got apple TV for a gift and use it way more than expected. We watch Netflix and crave TV on it daily and also use it for the photo stream with family members in a different city.

February 21, 2017

apple tv is one of the cheaper apple products, but for the price it's a great product.
    if you're one of the people who choose not to have a home tv, just internet than this product is for you
    just plug it into your tv and connect to the internet and go
    its great for apps such as youtube and netflix!