Mac Apple TV Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 652 in Electronics

April 30, 2017

While the product has been our home for over 10 years, it gets very little use. We have other options to rent or view movies. Renting them off of Apple iTunes is expensive, although it now now has Netflix, there are cheaper tv boxes, which we also provide Netflix and streaming services, both free and for a fee. I think the it's quality because I love Apple products. If you can afford it, go for it and if not, then I'd advise getting an android tv box and save $$$ on rentals and the system itself.

April 25, 2017

My son and his girlfriend have this an we used it for a month while they were out of town.. We loved it. They has the hacked one so we got all ting possible. The moves we watched that were still in the theaters I couldn't believe it.. Its an amazing little tv. Loved it

March 31, 2017

Got apple TV for a gift and use it way more than expected. We watch Netflix and crave TV on it daily and also use it for the photo stream with family members in a different city.

February 21, 2017

apple tv is one of the cheaper apple products, but for the price it's a great product.
    if you're one of the people who choose not to have a home tv, just internet than this product is for you
    just plug it into your tv and connect to the internet and go
    its great for apps such as youtube and netflix!

February 15, 2017

I use my Apple TV about once every other week and only for Netflix. I got it about 5 years ago as a free gift with purchase when I bought my MacBook. The Netflix app hasn't changed once since I bought it, and it is severely lacking. I keep waiting and waiting for them to make that app more intuitive, but I'm losing hope. It's too bad, really, because I can't help but feel like most people use the Apple TV purely for Netflix and yet it still looks so bad! That said, it is truly the easiest way for me to watch Netflix on my TV, so I am happy to have it for that reason. I just wish they would take the time to update it a little more.

January 06, 2017

Definitely glad I bought this it's such a easy way to watch Netflix ;)
    This is basically a smart tv without the tv it's well worth
    The only problem I had with it was that it kept getting disconnected from the wifi but you can easily fix the by plugging in a Ethernet wire

August 27, 2016

Mac Apple TV is confident to have when you have other Apple devices. You can AirPlay from your iPad, iPod or iPhone. I used it during the Olympics and it was great!

March 06, 2016

WOW! I am in absolute love with this product. I must say it did take me a little bit to get use to using it but I am a little bit of tech noob. Once I had it figured out, I am addicted. Easy set up (even for someone like me) and easy to figure out and use. I love being able to stream all my Apple products together.

February 17, 2016

Easy to navigate, sleek & chic design - the remote is so slim and stylish... which, like another user said, will cause you to spend an hour searching the house for it. Lol!

Great features - can play iTunes, rent/buy super HD movies from the apple store, Netflix, Youtube, etc. This is definitely not a fad and will stick. I recommend it for everyone.

February 17, 2016

My grandmother bought me this as a gift and I am so happy with it ! It's so easy to navigate and use! I always used my ps3 to go on netflix before but this really stepped up the game.