MAC Cinderella Collection Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 433 in Makeup

November 06, 2015

Really beautiful palette. I think it is limited edition so if you find it and like it I would definitely purchase it right away!!

1.5/5

April 17, 2015

I was super disappointed with this collection. It's cheap, crappy quality, and way overpriced. It's stuff that I can't use except for the lipsticks. Definitely pass, It's one of MAC's WORST COLLECTIONS!

April 17, 2015

What girl doesn't want to be a princess? And to be fair who doesn't love Mac? And if you collected from the in my opinion magnificent Venomous Villians Mac collection you may have been very excited about the Mac Disney collaboration Cinderella. I dragged myself out of my cozy bed to be at the mall shortly after doors opened. To a swarm of ladies. I made it in finally to a mascara compact and a fluidline left on the razzed shelves. I was sad. However the counter girl let me swatch the product and I'll be honest and perhaps jaws will drop or you may have felt the same but I'll sum my feelings up as "meh" I'm whiter than Caspar and the mystery princess powder-well the mystery is where is goes as it's not showing or doing anything on my face. Lipsticks were reminiscent of shades I remember from junior high with names like cappuccino froth from bonne bell that a girl could get away with in class as it really wasn't so visible. EYEGLOSS? For the greasy lid look? Umm I thought it was boho not hobo. All in all I found the pay off of the product a wash out and the packaging while a lovely colour without having disney Cinderella printed on the compacts palettes etc I'd be hard pressed to draw Cinderella from it. Hype no substance. Resulted in ridiculous online jacking up of produc prices. Finding Mac disappointing more often than not-a case of the emperors new clothes scenario. Essence makeup is releasing or has done so, a Cinderella collection of their own and it looks nicer from the photos than the teaser Mac had released. I would not succumb to the I need it principle that can often happen when you love to collect-makeup or anything- lol. Disappointing is my review.

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer