Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Reviews

MAC eyeshadow boasts of highly-pigmented powder. The eyeshadow applies evenly and blends well.

For application, apply evenly with an eyeshadow blush. Blend well, and accent with complementing colours and eyeliner.

November 28, 2012

I love MAC eyeshadows, but I do think that they are on the pricey side. They are nice shadows with great color selection.

November 21, 2012

I LOVE MAC EYESHADOW ....... it is the best ever, I love how it stays all day and no smudging, and how it looks when I put it on, and a great sellection of eyeshadow colors. I have been buying Mac productions now for about 4 years and I have quiet a collection of and will continue to buy Mac Makeup. My daughter turned me onto Mac Eyeshadow and am so very gratefull. I will never never never change to any other eyeshadow as long as Mac Products are out there.

October 07, 2012

Love the4 way it feels going on. Beautiful long lastng colors

September 18, 2012

I love mac eyeshadows, i have many of them and still cant get enough. The best thing about this product is IT WORKS like they say! No eye primer needed for this one, just put it on and away you go. This pigment is so strong that you only need a little sprinkle for it to show up. Ive had mine for a long time now and i havent even made a dent in it. It lasts very long and looks amazing. Very reccomeneded.

September 17, 2012

Most MAC eye shadow have been well worth the price, they are highly pigmented and give an amazing effect to any eye look. I would highly recommend the colors black tied, scrumptious olive, and all that glitters.

September 17, 2012

MAC will not disappoint. It goes on smoothly, lasts a long time and is perfectly pigmented. I have used "Shroom" as a highlight mostly for t about 3 months now and have barely made a dent in the pot. I have a feeling these shadows last a long time.

August 19, 2012

I find Mac eyeshadow to be effective of staying on my eyes for a long period of time. I do however think that their price is a bit much. If they lowered their price more I would definitely buy more of their products.

July 07, 2012

i love MAC eyeshadow!!! there are so many colors to choose from,and they are all very pigmented!!!! they are normally 14 dollars a piece so some might consider them pricy. but you get lots of product and it works very well. it blends good and stays on all day! i would recommend their eyeshadows for sure.

July 04, 2012

I love love love mac eyeshadow! I have tons of it! If you can get your hands on it go for it! The product is consistent across pigmentation and quality across all the eye shadows I have from mac. This comes as a surprise to me because not all companies are great with consistency! love it :)

July 02, 2012

MAC is by far one of my favorite brands of make-up! The eye shadow lasts forever and there is a HUGE assortment of colors to choose from! Oh, and the colour is bright, sparkly, and lasts forever so you only need to use a little bit!