4.1/5
Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Face and Body Foundation Reviews

This face and body foundation is a brand new, never used authentic MAC product. It is a water-based, water-resistant foundation that provides long lasting natural coverage. Ideal for all skin types. It moisturizes and conditions your skin. It provides sheer and natural looking coverage.

February 14, 2020

Finally!!!!

I’ve walked by the Mac Cosmetics Store I’m sure hundreds of times. Stopped in and purchase my favourite lip products, a few eyeshadows and blushes. Why I’ve never tried their foundation until now, well because I’ve been elsewhere looking for that magical product that would make my skin feel refreshed, moisturized, glowing and not that heavy foundation feeling. About a month ago a work colleague gave me a sample, next day I went and bought my fill!! I live in Canada and am over 50, this product is fabulous. My skin looks and feels amazing. My skin feels refreshed all day long. So, if you have combination skin and want that beautiful glow, this is it. Age restrictions? I don’t think so, it’s not pricey compared to some.

August 08, 2019
    Durham, United Kingdom

Brilliant & lasts ages

One of the best foundations i have used, its light to medium coverage but you will have beautiful glowing skin all day. I have an oily skin, just touch up during the day is enough

June 05, 2019

Perfect Everday Base

This foundation is stunning! It makes your skin so flawless and I can still see my freckles. Evens out the skin tone, makes your skin glow, and has pretty decent staying power. Its so easy to apply too. Just warm it up in your hands and apply directly to the face.

March 29, 2019

Excellent Natural Looking Coverage

I love that you can buy this foundation in the larger bottles. I am N1 and the shade blends seamlessly with my skin.
    Word of warning that it looks super shiny and wet for about 5-10 minutes after applying and takes a few minutes to settle into a natural sheer, satiny finish. The coverage can be layered if you needed something more medium coverage. Concealer would still be necessary for red/dark spots you're looking to hide, but this does a beautiful job of evening skin tone appearance, and is economically priced in the larger bottles.
    Wish I could buy at Sephora!

January 22, 2019

NEW HOLY GRAIL!!!

So, I have tried everything for my combination skin with no avail... high end, low end, liquid, powder, matte and dewy. Nothing works!! I recently was recommended Mac Face and Body foundation and I’m so glad I was!! It goes on so flawlessly and absolutely no caking around my t-zone area which is what I’m used to! Coverage is light but can be built to medium and it looks amazing! I would say it has a dewy finish but if you like matte just put a bit of powder in your t-zone and your set!! Will def not be using anything else!!

December 07, 2018
    Hungary

Perfect liquide foundation.

This is my favorite foundation because when you put this on youre face you can feel that how light is it and how much it hydrates youre skin. If you have a normal skin it's perfect to you, it's dosen't covers so heavyli but that's why it's stay light and soft for all day.

September 03, 2018

Not great for oily combo skin

This foundation is very light coverage and does not dry down. Leaves you looking extra dewy and it transfers so every piece of clothing! I do like that it is water resistant and the value is good for the amount of product you get.

March 27, 2018

My go-to foundation!

This foundation is so lightweight and amazing! It is perfect for everyday, it blurs any imperfections, while making you skin look flawless! It has a light coverage, and it provides a gorgeous radiant glow from within!

August 18, 2017

Lasts forever! Worth every penny

I bought this 6 months ago and it's still lasting me! it doesn't look cakey, it lasts long and it doesn't fade during the day like a lot of other brands... Makes my pores look nonexistent. I'm in love.

July 04, 2017

Ultimate favorite everyday foundation, light

Pour moi personnellement, c'est une fondation fantastique de tous les jours, ce n'est pas dense!

Doesn't look caked on, not thick and gross.
    Is similar to a BB cream or tinted moisturizer. Very light. Not a thick coverage, doesn't hide acne. Yet is is buildable and if you want can take the time to make is more of a medium coverage.
    Effortlessly bendable and very moisturizing, but not greasy.
    Lasts about all day.
    looks very natural and color choices are quite good
    works great with other mac face products as well, like there concealers.