Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Face and Body Foundation Reviews

This face and body foundation is a brand new, never used authentic MAC product. It is a water-based, water-resistant foundation that provides long lasting natural coverage. Ideal for all skin types. It moisturizes and conditions your skin. It provides sheer and natural looking coverage.

March 29, 2019

Excellent Natural Looking Coverage

I love that you can buy this foundation in the larger bottles. I am N1 and the shade blends seamlessly with my skin.
    Word of warning that it looks super shiny and wet for about 5-10 minutes after applying and takes a few minutes to settle into a natural sheer, satiny finish. The coverage can be layered if you needed something more medium coverage. Concealer would still be necessary for red/dark spots you're looking to hide, but this does a beautiful job of evening skin tone appearance, and is economically priced in the larger bottles.
    Wish I could buy at Sephora!

January 22, 2019

NEW HOLY GRAIL!!!

So, I have tried everything for my combination skin with no avail... high end, low end, liquid, powder, matte and dewy. Nothing works!! I recently was recommended Mac Face and Body foundation and I’m so glad I was!! It goes on so flawlessly and absolutely no caking around my t-zone area which is what I’m used to! Coverage is light but can be built to medium and it looks amazing! I would say it has a dewy finish but if you like matte just put a bit of powder in your t-zone and your set!! Will def not be using anything else!!

December 07, 2018
    Hungary

Perfect liquide foundation.

This is my favorite foundation because when you put this on youre face you can feel that how light is it and how much it hydrates youre skin. If you have a normal skin it's perfect to you, it's dosen't covers so heavyli but that's why it's stay light and soft for all day.

September 03, 2018

Not great for oily combo skin

This foundation is very light coverage and does not dry down. Leaves you looking extra dewy and it transfers so every piece of clothing! I do like that it is water resistant and the value is good for the amount of product you get.

March 27, 2018

My go-to foundation!

This foundation is so lightweight and amazing! It is perfect for everyday, it blurs any imperfections, while making you skin look flawless! It has a light coverage, and it provides a gorgeous radiant glow from within!

August 18, 2017

Lasts forever! Worth every penny

I bought this 6 months ago and it's still lasting me! it doesn't look cakey, it lasts long and it doesn't fade during the day like a lot of other brands... Makes my pores look nonexistent. I'm in love.

July 04, 2017

Ultimate favorite everyday foundation, light

Pour moi personnellement, c'est une fondation fantastique de tous les jours, ce n'est pas dense!

Doesn't look caked on, not thick and gross.
    Is similar to a BB cream or tinted moisturizer. Very light. Not a thick coverage, doesn't hide acne. Yet is is buildable and if you want can take the time to make is more of a medium coverage.
    Effortlessly bendable and very moisturizing, but not greasy.
    Lasts about all day.
    looks very natural and color choices are quite good
    works great with other mac face products as well, like there concealers.

June 17, 2017

My go to foundation!

For my 18th birthday I got a 200€ MAC gift certificate along with a make up "class". The girl from MAC told me which products to get and I've been using them ever since! I love MAC and their products! Sure, they are not cheap, but I can last a whole year with one bottle of 50ml foundation so I don't have to go out and buy new ones often.
    The face and body foundation has a light coverage which I like because that way you don't look like you're wearing a lot of make up.
    It comes in a large range of shades to choose from for every skintone. I don't think it lasts the whole day, but I don't use setting spray or primer or anything like that so that could be the reason.

This foundation is definately worth the money and I recommend it to anyone who loves liquid foundations.
    They also have a number of other foundations all with different coverages or different purposes (for example hydrating etc)

May 13, 2017

I always seem to return to this foundation!! Great buildable coverage, long lasting, doesnt make me look oily or orange, and large size of bottle makes for great value! I love this foundation so much that when my skin tone changes (tan in summer, etc) I blend this foundation with something lighter or darker just to be able to use it. This is probably frowned upon by makeup experts (I got a scolding in a big makeup store once lol) but I don't care because I get maximum use out of this foundation!! Give it a try if you are at all interested..

May 12, 2017

This is my absolute holy grail foundation. It is light coverage but buildable to about light medium coverage. This product looks like your skin but better. Lightweight and gives healthy look to skin!