MAC Cosmetics Fluidline in Blacktrack

MAC Cosmetics Fluidline in Blacktrack Reviews

Ranked #321 out of 838 in Eye Liner

February 20, 2016

I have very sensitive eyes and this is the only eyeliner that doesn't irritate them! Definitely worth the money if you are sensitive to eye makeup. I will never go back to any other gel liner.

February 03, 2016

I absolutely adore this liner! I used to have trouble keeping my eyeliner on for 5+ hours because it would always smudge but with Mac fluid line it would stay on for 10 hours! Great product, waterproof and smudge free. Highly recommend this product for eyeliner lovers like me

September 22, 2015

this is my favorite gel eyeliner. it is very easy to work with and it lasts you a very long time

May 29, 2015

Prior to using this product, I had always used a powder eyeshadow as an eyeliner. When I made the switch everyone noticed and I got a ton of compliments! It was a bit difficult at first to adjust to using a fluid liner however once I got the hang of it, it wasn't so bad! It really does feel fluid-like as you are applying it and if you make a mistake you have enough time to wipe it off quickly before it dries. Lasts all day long!

February 22, 2015

Over all I like this product but I feel like there are a lot of dupes for it that uses similar formulas for less. It does last a long time for me however because its not something I use every day, and is my go to liner if I want to do a dramatic eye look. I find that it does dry out half way thru the pot because I don't use it often and that sucks.

November 22, 2014

Really easy to use and leaves a solid thin line.Love it!

October 22, 2014

MAC Blacktrack Fluidline is my go to eyeliner when I'm in a rush and can't decide what else to use. It's an intense black and goes with absolutely everything!

It's a gel liner, so you have to apply this with a brush. Application can take a little getting used to if you aren't accustomed to using a brush to apply eyeliner, but it's easy enough to master with an angled brush or a stiff, fine tipped brush. If you're a fan of winged liner, you're going to love fluidline!

I have never had any issues with smudging, smearing or fading. Once this stuff sets, you're good to go!

September 15, 2014

Though expensive, this liner is definitely worth it. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge easily. You really need the correct angled brush for it though, i use the one from Mac!

September 11, 2014

The best black gel liner. This applies smoothly and really lasts all day long. I've repurchased this many many times.

August 14, 2014

One of my favourite eyeliners for sure!