MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Redd

April 07, 2015

pencil are really good.
    its long lasting

March 28, 2015

Love the fact that this stuff is so wonderful makes me enjoy putting my make up on. Its very smooth and has techs that help you in most places where this is sold. I also enjoy the fact that you can look up alll you need to know and what is in the product I feel this is a high quality make up and makes me feel better when wearing it

March 11, 2015

I love this color and not only is it the color amazing but the finish use of it is long lasting and easy to put on. I would probably buy every color from the mac brand.

February 04, 2015

I use this as a lip liner all the time! I love it because it makes my lipstick look way better and more crisp. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

January 27, 2015

Amazing product for the price it is listed for. Would totally buy again and recommend to all my friends ! thanks for a great product !!

January 23, 2015

Nr x dndn d dhdbbdv dbdbsv dbdb dhdhd dhdh dhdhdb hdbdbzj dbdbdb hdbdb

May 30, 2014

This is my GO TO lip liner for bold red lips. It blends well with other colours and brands. It doesn't bleed at all, it also doesn't dry out lips. I suggest it for anyone wanting a bold colour that stays no matter what.