MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Angel

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Angel Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1200 in Lipstick

Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.

January 10, 2017

I love this colour, it's creamy and pigmented without being heavy on the lips. I am fair skinned and I thought it would come off as too barbie pink but its a beautiful neutral pinky shade that goes perfect with many different looks. I don't mind to splurge on this as it lasts me a long time. A lot of other beautiful shades in this formula also.

September 28, 2016

You can never go wrong with a MAC lipstick. I love all the shades I have bought from them. This shade is amazing. they are worth every penny. I always run out so quick!

August 30, 2016

I LOVE this shade!! It's so pretty and subtle - and as an added bonus it smells nice! It seems to be one of the only lipsticks that doesn't dry out my lips. It's also very versatile.

July 23, 2016

I use this lipstick everyday. I am extremely pale and even if I wear a medium shade of pink lipstick- it looks vibrant and sometimes I don't want that much attention. This is the perfect pearly pink. A tube will last you upwards of a year (I'm down to my last quarter.) It's not sheer- but it's not heavy either- it's complimentary and very natural looking.

July 22, 2016

One of the very first Mac products I bought. I bought it back in high school because I heard it was Kim K's favorite lippie from mac, lame that I actually idolized her before, but anyways...this lippie is actually good. It is very natural and even thought it says that it is a frost finish, you can't actually see any frost. It is more of a satin finish or close to a matte velvet.

April 23, 2016

I have a collection of Mac lipsticks! These babies are to die for! The colour palette Mac produces is like no other. Where can you find 50 shades of nude or pink, all just a slight variant of a bit lighter darker more mauve more pink! Amazing! This colour Angel is a must have. It's the most beautiful calm neutral natural beige pink! It doesn't scream "look at my lips" but states " how beautiful are my lips" the creamy consistency keeps your lips soft and doesn't dry them out! I can't say enough about Angel.

April 21, 2016

I love this particular shade for day time use - it has a beautiful, rosy pink hue which is perfect to compliment any skin tone. It applies really smoothly, and it does have moisturizing properties! I always find myself finishing a WHOLE MAC lipstick in a few short months :( They offer so many high quality lipsticks!

March 14, 2016

LOVE this lipstick! Well I actually love all MAC makeup. Great look for day or night! One of my go to colours, I keep this one in my makeup bag ALL the time.

March 11, 2016

this is my number one go to pink nude. It is amazing and makes my lips look so full. I also heard Kim Kardashian loves this shade. It doesn't stay all day but it's so easy to apply, you can just apply and not even look.

March 09, 2016

MAC will always set the bar for lipsticks in my books. Their color range is absolutley amazing and not to mention the different collections that they have. I am obsessed with this color among many many others. The price is fairly high but I love that they offer them for free with their recycling program. This is great for a subtle pink look.

poisson.amanda added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise

krysten26 added a new review for
    Scentsy Ornament

BJAdams added a new review for
    Ivory Dish Soap

kathryn.kef added a new review for
    Bio-Oil

crazynathou added a new review for
    GUM Eez-Thru Flossers