4.1/5
#26 in Lipstick

This is a Mac Lipstick #338(12) perfect color, with vitamin A and SPF8, 3.8g

January 07, 2018

Trente bon produit

Ce rouge à lèvre est assez cher mais le packaging est solide, la renié est plus impeccable pour un rouge à lèvre en raisin comme ca. La pigmentation est aussi bien que le reste.

October 02, 2017

Sexy Color !

I love Mac lipsticks and russian red is a very sexy color the only reason why i didn't give it five is that I wished mac lipsticks stayed longer on my lips

September 28, 2017

A good deep red

Russian Red is a really nice red, but it is a little bit darker than the classic red. The formula goes on nicely, though you have to be careful to not get it on your skin because it has a hard time coming off! With the dark color, I think it's pretty great on any skin tone.

August 18, 2017

My favorite Red lipstick ever!

Im in love with this lipstick! My favorite ever! Mat, un rouge parfait et longue tenue. Pour un joli rouge de jour comme de nuit, glamouros. MAC est fort pour la qualité de ses rouges à lèvre mate et sa qualité de produit. Je recommande fortement.

July 10, 2017

I would buy this product again

This lipstick is so amazing. It has a smooth texture. It is pretty pigmented. It is worth for the money. It has a cute packaging. I really love thos product.

May 10, 2017

There is nothing wrong with the formula, it's a MAC lipstick, so you expect a certain level of quality - and this delivers. I got this as a gift from someone who doesn't seem to understand how skin tones work because it's way too orangey for me. I look much better with blue toned reds, so I won't be buying again.

2.0/5

May 07, 2017

It looks beautiful . But MAC Cosmetics does animal testing and I am highly against it. I do not recommend any MAC products for this reason. I keep a cleaner conscience by avoiding it and I suggest you should to.

April 28, 2017

This lipstick looks amazing on most skin colours and complements so many different looks (eye liner, heavy make-up, light make-up). It's so versatile and long-lasting, too, without drying lips out. My one criticism is that it could be a little cheaper, I go through them so fast that it gets expensive after a while.

April 28, 2017

I love love love this colour! Its a little on the orange side but it works well. I have a darker skin tone so I get picky with my red tints. The only thing I don't like is the colour when it fades. I wish it lasted longer but I have this with me everywhere I go so its not too much of a hassle to reapply.

March 12, 2017

This lipstick is worth every penny. It stays on for a long time and is moisturizing too. It is the only red lipstick that looks incredibly tasteful and classy on me.