MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Sin Reviews

Ranked #875 out of 1323 in Lipstick

May 01, 2016

If you are looking for the classic stay on lipstick with the matte touch this is it. This 'used' to be my favorite lipstick but then I did discover liquid to matte and got carried away, (literally). After a while the nub was not as effective and did disappoint but this was my go to everyday where. I found with the reapplying I got annoyed and tired because it had to be constant which I didn't like. But yes mac is still in the game!

February 19, 2016

I love MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in the colour Sin! Its the perfect dark red for the fall and winter season and as always the MAC matte lipstick formula wears well, is long lasting and feels fairly good on my lips.

January 28, 2016

I love love this lipstick. Smells really nice like vanilla. It goes on bold and this colour is beautiful. Sin is a dark maroon red. However, it does dry your lips later on during the day.

October 03, 2014

Looking for a dark lipstick for the fall .. try out the lipstick called sin by mac. Its one of the prettiest dark wine color ... it is defonatly my favorite fall color

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!