MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Taupe Reviews
Ranked #893 in Lipstick

June 02, 2017

this is my everyday to go lipstick shade. the texture of the lipstick is very nice and perfect for my lips since i have very dry lips. the good thing about this is i dont need to use a lippencil with it either.

October 12, 2016

MY EVERYDAY LIPSTICK!! This lipstick is stays my purse, I wear it on the go all the time! It's my safe colour! I'm always reaching for it. It is the perfect colour for olive ski! I recommend this to all olive skin tones (around NC35) It is the perfect matte finish. It's a reddish, brown, very neutral, great for all seasons!

October 01, 2016

So this lipstick was my first lipstick that I had bought from MAC, the prices as everyone knows is outrageous however the quality and pigmentation totally make up for it. I really love the Taupe and may go back and get more colors

October 03, 2014

Are you looking for the perfect nude color for your lips? You've got to try the lipstick called taupe by mac . Its one of the best nude lipstick I have ever purchased . Its worth every penny!

August 13, 2014

lovely nude-ish shade for all skin complexions.

I wear it with mac lipliner in "cork" the liner pairing is subtle and looks nice.