MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Twig

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Twig Reviews

Ranked #878 out of 1252 in Lipstick

May 15, 2017

Twig is my favourite, go to nude lipstick. I am a Mac Collector ❤ and I have many, many shades. This is great for a daytime look or perfect for evening when your eye makeup is the star. If you don't have Twig yet, get it, I promise it will quickly become one of your very favorites!

September 30, 2016

The perfect dusty pink color. It looks so nice and is an alternative to wearing nude lipsticks. The color goes with every color you wear. The finish also doesn't dry out your lips like matte one do.

March 03, 2016

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Twig is my favourite lipstick. I have used this for years, and won't ever stop using it. It lasts all day long, no need to constantly reapply. I was told it looked great on any skin tone. It was recommended to me by a friend.

January 13, 2016

MAC Twig is a perfect pinkie brown lipstick that can be used everyday.

January 21, 2015

I actually went out and bought this lipstick because of its good reviews on ChickAdvisor; I couldn't help myself!

I am SO glad I did because I have received A TON of compliments on the colour! It's a bit deeper than my every day lipstick, so unlike the other reviews on here, I save it for fun dinners and events and it has worked perfectly with every look/outfit. It is nice and creamy so it glides on smoothly without leaving your lips looking dried out. It lasts a long time too, so you don't have to worry about constantly re-applying!

January 09, 2015

Twig is my everyday lipstick shade. I've been using it for over 10 years. Goes on smooth and I rarely ever have to reapply during the work day.

October 03, 2014

Im in love with pink nude color ... my words are not enough to express my love for this color ..it is my go to color and it is perfect for all season's

May 14, 2014

I love this colour and the texture of this lipstick. I usually have different lipsticks on the go and don't usually buy more than one of each colour. I actually finished one and am on my second. It is a really nice neutral (muted brownish pink) with a nice matte-like finish and looks good on almost everyone.

March 26, 2014

Twig is my daily go-to lipstick! I have fair skin and the shade comes out as a more neutral tone - on the light brown/purple side. I would recommend it to all you ladies looking for a perfect neutral and an every-day wear! It applies on well (like all MAC lipsticks) and is about $18 CAD (standard).

August 11, 2013

This is the second MAC lipstick I purchased. I love the colour of it and how natural it looks on my lips. The consistency of it feels good on the lips and it is overall a great lipstick.

WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE

Quo

Ellimay added a new review for
    PayPal.com

Ellimay earned the Shopping Guru badge

Maybelline idea

Views ?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil