MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Twig Reviews
#682 in Lipstick

October 06, 2017

The best lipstick. Ever!

This is the most fantastic lipstick I have used.
    I have a baby, and so am more tired than tired, however, whenever I put it on, people always comment on how fresh and healthy I look!
    It is a shade darker than my natural lip colour, but this really makes my lips pop. Love, love, love this product!

July 30, 2017

Beautiful

I absolutely love this shade and formula! It goes on smoothly and lasts quite awhile. It's one of my everyday wears! And will stay a staple in my makeup collection.

May 15, 2017

Twig is my favourite, go to nude lipstick. I am a Mac Collector ❤ and I have many, many shades. This is great for a daytime look or perfect for evening when your eye makeup is the star. If you don't have Twig yet, get it, I promise it will quickly become one of your very favorites!

September 30, 2016

The perfect dusty pink color. It looks so nice and is an alternative to wearing nude lipsticks. The color goes with every color you wear. The finish also doesn't dry out your lips like matte one do.

March 03, 2016

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Twig is my favourite lipstick. I have used this for years, and won't ever stop using it. It lasts all day long, no need to constantly reapply. I was told it looked great on any skin tone. It was recommended to me by a friend.

January 13, 2016

MAC Twig is a perfect pinkie brown lipstick that can be used everyday.

January 21, 2015

I actually went out and bought this lipstick because of its good reviews on ChickAdvisor; I couldn't help myself!

I am SO glad I did because I have received A TON of compliments on the colour! It's a bit deeper than my every day lipstick, so unlike the other reviews on here, I save it for fun dinners and events and it has worked perfectly with every look/outfit. It is nice and creamy so it glides on smoothly without leaving your lips looking dried out. It lasts a long time too, so you don't have to worry about constantly re-applying!

January 09, 2015

Twig is my everyday lipstick shade. I've been using it for over 10 years. Goes on smooth and I rarely ever have to reapply during the work day.

October 03, 2014

Im in love with pink nude color ... my words are not enough to express my love for this color ..it is my go to color and it is perfect for all season's

May 14, 2014

I love this colour and the texture of this lipstick. I usually have different lipsticks on the go and don't usually buy more than one of each colour. I actually finished one and am on my second. It is a really nice neutral (muted brownish pink) with a nice matte-like finish and looks good on almost everyone.