MAC Cosmetics Liquidlast Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #503 out of 873 in Eye Liner

Mac Liquidlast Eyeliner is a rich, non-smudge formula that applies effortlessly for  long lasting precise line. Visit maccosmetics.com for more information.

April 25, 2017

I have pretty much tried A LOT of different branded eyeliners - from pencil -gel - liquid. I have never found one that satisfied my needs. Even though it was waterproof, the eyeliner will never last all day. About a few years ago, I came upon liquidlast eyeliner and all I have to say is AMAZING. It lasts for all day and smudge-free. The only thing is you require an intensive makeup remover to remove it - Vaseline always work!

April 07, 2017

This product is not the cheapest thing around the corner and isn't really worth. I feel that you are paying more for the brand name than the actual product itself. Could definitely say there are drugstores products that would just as good even better, to be honest.

March 20, 2017

I love this liquid liner. I previously ONLY used MAC BLACK TRACK paint pot but decided to try this on the insistence of the sales clerk and I find that it gives you that perfect precision line and the product last quite awhile and is long wearing. But the price is a little high

March 01, 2017

Expensive but worth it! It never comes off without makeup remover.
    I will buy this until I save up for permanent makeup. Until then, this is the next best thing.

December 06, 2016

I love, love, love this eyeliner. I have been around the block; testing all forms of waterproof, long lasting eye liners and this one came out on top. I touch my eyes quite a bit but this eyeliner will not come off. It is easy to apply and dries quickly, bonding to the skin.

The only downside to this liner is that it only comes in black. Take note MAC!

July 10, 2016

I have used many different brands of liquid eyeliner in the past, however, this is by far the best product! I apply the liner once in the morning, and I never have to reapply the rest of the day. I even workout and sweat, and the liner stays on. I would highly recommend this product! Just be cautious when applying, because once it dries (which is pretty quick) it is hard to correct!

January 25, 2016

This eyeliner has been part of my must-haves since I laid my hands on it 10 years ago. I have oily eyelids and monolids. A combination of those two basically means that most eye makeup, waterproof or not, will end up smudging one way or another unless I apply a primer as base. This is the ONLY eyeliner that stays on my eyes without smudging and without having to use a primer. It's perfect especially on days where I'm running late. I've tried many pencil, gel and liquid eyeliners to hopefully find a cheaper alternative to the MAC's liquidlast eyeliner but none match up to the staying power and pigmentation of MAC's. This eyeliner is also truly waterproof, perfect for swimming and rainy days. Only an oil based makeup remover will work. The only cons I have to say about this eyeliner is that it tends to flake a bit near the end of the day or if you apply multiple coats of it. The eyeliner also gets more clumpy faster than other liquid liners (though this has never stopped me from still using it... ). Despite these cons, no other eyeliner (including the other MAC liquid liners) has come close to MAC's Liquidlast for staying power.

August 08, 2015

This eyeliner is amazing. It goes on smoothly and the wand makes it easy to apply thin or thick. It lasts all day, doesn't budge even on the hottest of days earn makeup tends to smudge. The only downfall is that I even have trouble getting it off with makeup remover. It could be my makeup, but I've never had that issue before. Nonetheless, great product that's worth the price.

July 14, 2015

If you are looking for a GOOD waterproof eyeliner, this is the gel liner that you want.

I feel like I have tried all the eyeliners under the sun.
    My eyes tend to water (especially during allergy season)
    This eyeliner lasts during the waterworks!

WOW! I never looked back since.
    Repeat MAC customer for this product!

July 02, 2015

With a price point of $24 at MAC It's not terrible! I found that application is a bit tricky with this one because when you first apply it, it's not applying too easily and you have to go over it twice to achieve the right darkness of the line. Otherwise it stays on ALL day and looks great.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine