MAC Cosmetics Liquidlast Eyeliner Reviews
#425 in Eye Liner

Mac Liquidlast Eyeliner is a rich, non-smudge formula that applies effortlessly for  long lasting precise line. Visit maccosmetics.com for more information.

September 11, 2017

For cateyed look

Mac being one of my favourite makeup stores always carries good quality makeup i was looking for some liquid liner that was Very easy to use doesn't dry out no smudging and stays on gives the perfect winged look a bit pricey but worth every penny

August 29, 2017

Best liquid eyeliner ever

This is my favourite can't live without it makeup product of all time. It has the best applicator brush for tiny strokes and details. It lasts all day, you can even swim with it on and it will never smudge. The only downside would be that it is hard to remove so if you do make a mistake on application, fix it promptly otherwise you will have to use an oil based makeup remover to fix any mistakes.

2.0/5

August 06, 2017

overpriced for the name.

i literally live for liquid eyeliner, it's my best friend. every.single.day.
    i was told about this product a few years ago and thought "hey, absolutely i'll try it"
    we already know MAC is expensive so i knew that walking into the store. i bought it, went home and tried it.
    god i was so disappointed. the product sucks! it's not at all dark (how i like my makeup) and i had to shake the bottle for liquid to come onto the stick. this product isn't worth the price.

1.7/5

August 06, 2017

Not black enough and hard to use

You have to shake the bottle to get the color to be black. Or else you'll get a runny grey consistency. the brush is good for laying the basic color in between the lashes to get a thick liner look. But not ideal for the thin eyeliner look. If you want a thin line with this, the brush is quiet bulky for the look so it will take longer to do your thin eyeliner. I'm don't get oily but I do notice the line smudge a bit at the end of the day. Also it is terribly difficult to remove it after, i use 2 mac makeup wipes. not a good sign

April 25, 2017

I have pretty much tried A LOT of different branded eyeliners - from pencil -gel - liquid. I have never found one that satisfied my needs. Even though it was waterproof, the eyeliner will never last all day. About a few years ago, I came upon liquidlast eyeliner and all I have to say is AMAZING. It lasts for all day and smudge-free. The only thing is you require an intensive makeup remover to remove it - Vaseline always work!

April 07, 2017

This product is not the cheapest thing around the corner and isn't really worth. I feel that you are paying more for the brand name than the actual product itself. Could definitely say there are drugstores products that would just as good even better, to be honest.

March 20, 2017

I love this liquid liner. I previously ONLY used MAC BLACK TRACK paint pot but decided to try this on the insistence of the sales clerk and I find that it gives you that perfect precision line and the product last quite awhile and is long wearing. But the price is a little high

March 01, 2017

Expensive but worth it! It never comes off without makeup remover.
    I will buy this until I save up for permanent makeup. Until then, this is the next best thing.

December 06, 2016

I love, love, love this eyeliner. I have been around the block; testing all forms of waterproof, long lasting eye liners and this one came out on top. I touch my eyes quite a bit but this eyeliner will not come off. It is easy to apply and dries quickly, bonding to the skin.

The only downside to this liner is that it only comes in black. Take note MAC!

July 10, 2016

I have used many different brands of liquid eyeliner in the past, however, this is by far the best product! I apply the liner once in the morning, and I never have to reapply the rest of the day. I even workout and sweat, and the liner stays on. I would highly recommend this product! Just be cautious when applying, because once it dries (which is pretty quick) it is hard to correct!