MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Dollymix Reviews

Ranked #353 out of 572 in Blush

April 28, 2017

The colour may seem a bit intense but it goes on with the perfect amount of colour and has good staying power. I wear almost every workday and it lasts forever. I continue to buy this over and over again knowing the quality of the product every time.

June 09, 2016

I did not enjoy using this product. I thought it would great for the summer time, however it was not. The pigment was there, but the shimmer in the blush was also there (not in a good way because by the end of the day, the shimmer had been all over me). i would never buy this product again.

October 28, 2014

I love this. It gives me the natural blush colour and it lasts long. I don't even need to touch up during the day.

October 03, 2014

I love Mac their makeup are amazingand this blush is also amazing but it didn't least at all

August 05, 2014

I like the color of this prod, like the smell as well

August 04, 2014

For one.. I'm a lover of all MAC products and for two.. I LOVE blush.

MAC "Dollymix" Sheertone Shimmer Blush is a tad bit expensive it's are all around great. Worth every penny in my books. A

May 19, 2014

Love how easily this product blends and the bit of shimmer it provides. Perfect for summer!

May 07, 2014

This blush is awesome! A little goes a long way and it's got a pretty sheer to it. It feels like you're not even wearing makeup! I just think this line is very overpriced though but you are getting a great product in the end. I would recommend this product to purchase because the quality is fantastic!

December 24, 2012

Really good girly look which finishes off every look I wear this quite alot cause it looks natural and not fake so I would also reccomend this I love it

June 14, 2012

MAC makeup is one of the best. Their sheertone shimmer blush looks amazing on any skin tone. DOLLYMIX gives a nice healthy glow without an abundance of fake shine

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm