4.1/5
Prestige Item
MAC Face And Body Foundation - White Reviews

October 10, 2017

LOVE the foundation

LOVE the foundation. Also love the smell it has bonus to smell good while putting it on! I find it blends well, coverage is fantastic... and my face never dries out or breaks out!

January 12, 2017

Wasn't my colour but the product itself was amazing. It wasn't sticky and left smooth lines in the face. Works well with a clean brush. Would buy again in my colour

July 17, 2016

I use mac face and body foundation on my face and body. It's great for hiding blemishes and or scars. It's build able therefore you can wear for high and or low coverage.
    The texture is a bit runny but works well if mixed with a skin moisturizer or added highlight.

April 11, 2015

I use this when I'm desperate to get a dark foundation to look like my own matching skin shade. Sometimes I buy make-up only to notice it's darker on my skin than in the bottle so this helps. It doesn't change the formula of the foundation if you use a small amount and blend well.