MAC Lip Liner in Soar Reviews
Ranked #77 in Lip Liner

July 28, 2017

Love the colour

This is one of my favourite lip liners although I don't love the formula. The liner is a bit drying if you do not apply a moisturizing lipstick. That being said - I love the colour, and it is a staple in my makeup bag. This nude looks great on everyone and is very versatile.

July 04, 2017

I love this product

I bought this lip liner for prom and I'm not really a fan of lip liner but it absolutely blended well with my lipstick. I ended up ordering four more colors afterwards.

2.7/5

December 18, 2016

very pretty packaging but it leaves my lips so dry! and is not creamy at all. and not to mention mac tests there products on animals which is just a nono for me!

November 12, 2015

Amazing fall colour, looks awesome with Sephora lip stain in Marvellous Mauve. Stays lips for a long time, and does not dry out my lips

July 29, 2015

MAC COSMETICS LIP LINER IN SOAR;

The lip liner in a color that can be lightened or darkened and blended with pretty much most colors!!

A MAC makeup artists suggested this lip liner years ago, and have never since went anywhere else!

Great color, pencil lasts such a long time! Worth the pricey price tag if lasts a long time.

Stays put, does not smudge.

Many compliments!!