MAC Lipstick Reviews
#19 in Lipstick

March 01, 2021
    Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

Good lipstick, however there are cheaper alternatives

Love Mac, and the matte effect on my lips it gives, however there are cheaper lipsticks which are twice as good, like the revolution collection of lipsticks, which is growing daily.

1.0/5

February 23, 2021
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Very overrated

Mac is so over rated it’s expensive and you have to reply way too much. There is so many better alternatives and not as expensive. There is a lot of colours to choose from though.

January 21, 2021

Honestly, I’ve never understood the rave people have over Mac lipstick. I’ve owned a few, and overall I’ve found that they don’t last long before reapplication is required. Red shades fade extremely quickly, and apply patchy at times. For the price tag, I wouldn’t bother, and would recommend picking up something else at Sephora.

November 03, 2020

LOVE THE COLORS

I own about 8 different MAC lipstick colors, and love every single one. My absolute favorite are the matt colors. I get about 2 new colors a year, 1 purchased and 1 in return for my empty MAC containers to recycle. Even my daughter of 5 has her favorite MAC color. It stays on the lips long, feels natural on the lips and the colors completes every look.

October 15, 2020

Love this lipstick

I love MAC makeup, especially their lipstick, the colors are so pretty, vibrant and bright. I love how it feels when applied and it last for most of day. Sadly MAC makeup is not on my vanity as I cannot afford to but it so I do use a drugstore brand instead. Just wish it was more affordable.

October 13, 2020

It's okay but not the best

Works pretty well but for the cost difference I find some lower priced ones to be just as effective. I have one cover girl shade that outlasts this one and they are both similar in colour. Overall would buy but won't be my go to

October 12, 2020

Must have

I’ve been using these for years. They are amazing quality, wide variety of shades and finishes available. It’s fairly affordable given the quality and longevity not the product. Always packaged nicely.

October 09, 2020

Amazing shades!

I can’t say anything bad about these lipsticks. I have some classic shades I have been using since high school. They have such an awesome shade range and many finishes. They don’t have a weird taste or waxy smell and the price point is great! The only lipsticks I have repurchase over and over again! Can’t go wrong with these lipsticks.

September 01, 2020

So many colours

I have been using Mac lipsticks for about twenty years now. A Mac lipstick was my first high end cosmetic purchase. I love the colour selection and the variety of formulas. A must buy for every lipstick lover. The price is great and the recycling program is a bonus too.

August 22, 2020

Holy grail

Time and time again I go back to Mac lip products. The formula is great - colour payoff is there with one swipe. Bonus - some colours are great mixed together for a unique shade