MAC Lipstick Reviews
#21 in Lipstick

February 27, 2020

Love my Mac Lipsticks

Im always sticking up on my Mac Lip Sticks, and always make sure I try the latest colours. The Ruby red is one of many favourites of mine among many others. The lip sticks offers maximum lip coverage, doesn’t leaks and stays on for hours. This is one make up item that I cannot leave the house without. The colours are vibrant and goes on smoothly. I Love the many varieties that are available I will continue to buy Mac Lip sticks and recommend to others for its quality durability and amazing choice of colours. .

February 27, 2020

One of my fav

I absolutely love their ruby woo shade. My only go to red lipstick shade that suits my skin tone and lasts all day and perfectly sits on my lip without leaving stains

February 01, 2020
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

My go to lipsticks!

I love MAC lipsticks as they give great coverage and are long lasting. Huge range of shades to suit various skin tones. Velvet Teddy has been a staple of mine for several years now!

January 05, 2020

I like them

I really like MACs lipsticks slightly more then the drug stores etc because they are very soft! And have so many different colours! On the downside I believe they still test on animals and are 26$ over 16/10$

January 04, 2020

BEST LIPSTICK!!

These lipsticks are extremely pigmented and are super soft on the lips. They do not dry out lips but instead moisturize them. they come in a variety of different colours and different finishes. They are extremely affordable and are a great item for their price.

December 12, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

These are fab

I love Mac lipsticks, they're so creamy and go on amazingly- even the mattes are creamy and don't try your lips out. My favourite nudes are Yash, Honey Love and Velvet teddy.

November 09, 2019

Love

One of my favourite lipstick lines from MAC. The first one I own was one I picked when I returned my empty containers through the back to Mac program and ever since I have been obsessed with matte lipsticks.

August 27, 2019

Only lipsticks I rebuy

I love these lipsticks. I am obsessed with the matte look and these lipsticks have sooo many shades that works with every skin tone and color. They are super long lasting and you can pair them with any lip liners and it will work well. I have even tried these with lip glosses and other liquid lipsticks on top and cant say I wasnt impressed. It's a must buy.

August 14, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Kit essential

I love mac lipstick and i have loads of them in my professional makeup kit and nerly all of my clients will leave with a mac lipstick on . They are so easy to use.

July 26, 2019

Huge Variety of Colors to choose!

I love MAC Lipsticks! You can experience with their wide range of colors! I personally love the matte finish! It is smooth and lasts up to a few hours!