MAC Lipstick Reviews
#19 in Lipstick

November 03, 2020

LOVE THE COLORS

I own about 8 different MAC lipstick colors, and love every single one. My absolute favorite are the matt colors. I get about 2 new colors a year, 1 purchased and 1 in return for my empty MAC containers to recycle. Even my daughter of 5 has her favorite MAC color. It stays on the lips long, feels natural on the lips and the colors completes every look.

October 15, 2020

Love this lipstick

I love MAC makeup, especially their lipstick, the colors are so pretty, vibrant and bright. I love how it feels when applied and it last for most of day. Sadly MAC makeup is not on my vanity as I cannot afford to but it so I do use a drugstore brand instead. Just wish it was more affordable.

October 13, 2020

It's okay but not the best

Works pretty well but for the cost difference I find some lower priced ones to be just as effective. I have one cover girl shade that outlasts this one and they are both similar in colour. Overall would buy but won't be my go to

October 12, 2020

Must have

I’ve been using these for years. They are amazing quality, wide variety of shades and finishes available. It’s fairly affordable given the quality and longevity not the product. Always packaged nicely.

October 09, 2020

Amazing shades!

I can’t say anything bad about these lipsticks. I have some classic shades I have been using since high school. They have such an awesome shade range and many finishes. They don’t have a weird taste or waxy smell and the price point is great! The only lipsticks I have repurchase over and over again! Can’t go wrong with these lipsticks.

September 02, 2020

So many colours

I have been using Mac lipsticks for about twenty years now. A Mac lipstick was my first high end cosmetic purchase. I love the colour selection and the variety of formulas. A must buy for every lipstick lover. The price is great and the recycling program is a bonus too.

August 22, 2020

Holy grail

Time and time again I go back to Mac lip products. The formula is great - colour payoff is there with one swipe. Bonus - some colours are great mixed together for a unique shade

June 18, 2020

Great lipstick

It doesn't matter how many lipsticks I try I always come back to Mac. They are quite long lasting on me have a nice consistency and have a wonderful vanilla scent.

June 09, 2020

A colour for everyone

I’ve been using my HG shade MAC Satin lipstick in Faux for twenty years now! It remains my favourite all time shade and I don’t feel like myself when I’m wearing anything else. The texture is matte but not too dry and the slightly nutty smell of all their lipsticks is divine.
    While I also love the shade Spice and have tried others such as Captive and Angel, I still return to Faux for my perfect “my lips but better” shade.

May 28, 2020

My go-tos!

MAC Lipsticks have always been my go to lip-stick. They are consistently good quality and come in a great range of colors. They have a reasonable price point given the quality. I would recommend them to everyone!