Prestige Item
MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Reviews

December 26, 2020
    United Kingdom

Awesome

Mac cosmetics never lets me down. Packaging is simple as always and the product does what it says on the tin. Leaves your skin feeling lightweight and fresh whilst setting your make up for the day

November 19, 2020

Great Mist!

This spray is perfect as a base for your make-up, by itself as a hydrating mist or as a setting spray. I appreciate that it sprays a fine mist so it doesn't muddy your makeup and provides a nice glow when applied alone. You can also spray this on your eyeshadow brush before applying shimmers.

October 09, 2020

Great as a finishing spray!

I can’t say that this will keep makeup on. I mostly use it after powder foundation so that it helps the makeup to sink in. Good if you feel like you’ve over powdered. I have used the original and the one with the shimmer and they are both nice but you must shake it! No reaction and gives a fresh moisturized finish. It’s great to refresh the skin/makeup throughout the day!

September 01, 2020
    United Kingdom

Fixing spray

I’ve been looking for an alternative to those awful, messy powder compacts for years and MAC have just the thing - a setting spray that increases the longevity and freshness of make-up for the same amount of time and with the same effect as a compact powder. Compact powders are a waste of money to be honest every time I buy one I get it home and it’s smashed to pieces and it’s made a mess .

August 25, 2020

for all skin types

great quality for all skin types. Also suite for sensitive skin . Provide extra light coverage for flawless and poreless skin. Smooth and longer lasting coverag this product by MAC
    is good , fresh feeling, and afterwards to keep it locked in - lasts all day

August 25, 2020

Holy Grail Product

I have extremely oily skin so I have to make sure I is a mattifying finishing step! I LOVE LOVE LOVE MAC Prep Prime Fix Strobe Collection !! I use it before and after makeup application. I use it before any makeup is placed on my skin as a mattifying prep and then when I’m done, as a oil controlling spray that does NOT disturb my makeup! When it comes to this formula, the MAC Prep Prime Fix Strobe Collection mattifying version, is a bit different from the original version. The innovative formula contains powders, silica, and other oil-absorbing ingredients to help set the makeup and rebalance and mattify your skin. It also reduces the appearance of pores! Adding the MAC Prep Prime Fix Strobe Collection is like an added security blanket for my makeup’s longevity. It’s almost like a liquid powder that double sets my makeup. I also love that I have some luminosity to my face. This IS the BEST setting spray I’ve EVER USED.......especially during the summer. Not only did it control my oily skin, but it made my makeup look smooth and texture-free. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! 💖

August 08, 2020

Favourite

Another amazing product by MAC
    I love the fresh feeling and the way my makeup sets. I like to use this prior to doing my make up and afterwards to keep it locked in - lasts all day

July 28, 2020

I'm in love with this mist!

I use this by spraying it on my foundation brush with my foundation. I find it helps my foundation to go on a lot smoother, leaves it looking more natural, and ultimately helps it stay put all day. Occasionally I also use it to set my makeup when I have a more "going out" look that I want to make sure lasts the whole night.

June 11, 2020

Smells awesome!

I bought this finishing spray at Sephora in the mini size. It is really good to keep mu foundation on all day and makes my skin look dewy. It also smells really good. On the other hand, it’s a bit expensive for my taste, but i may buy it again cause it works great.

March 13, 2020

A Staple!

MAC Fix+ has been a staple of mine for a very long time. I always make sure I have some on hand. Sometimes I use it before applying foundation to help smooth things out nicely during application. Other times I will use it on an eye shadow packed brush to apply the shadow in a more defined or even foiled manner. I also use it almost every day to take away the powder look from my finished makeup application. There are a ton of uses for this product and its skin-loving ingredients and that is why I always ALWAYS have it on hand!