3.9/5

2.8/5

July 26, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Gets slow

after a while it gets very slow to the point where its becomes almost unusable and it gets very annoying. also wont connect to airpods sometimes wouldn't recommend

May 07, 2020

MacBook what you should know

This laptop is great for school or work, it has lasted me for many years now, and I don't have any complaints. I love that I am able to connect my phone to my laptop and reply to messages on there.

November 27, 2019

Best Computer Owned

The MacBook Air Laptop is a fine computer that is easy to use. It is very good quality and is available in different sizes with many options. I would suggest getting the lit keyboard with the ability to play discs as well. I didn't get the disc drive and regret it. The only downfall with this laptop is the expensive price. And with each option the price goes up steadily. I payed about 1200 at Best Buy, and wanted the disc drive but could not spend the extra. I recommend saving up in order to purchase this computer with all the options you want. But be ready to pay a very hefty price...