Macbook Air

Macbook Air Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #130 out of 665 in Electronics

June 07, 2017

Absolutely love my MacBook! I'd always been a Windows user, until my husband surprised me with a MacBook when I went back to college 2 years ago. It took some getting used to but within a few days I was hooked. I love my apple product and I can't see myself ever switching back to a PC!
    MacBooks are pricey but are amazing for photo editing, and once you've used them for a while it is so easy to navigate!

June 02, 2017

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! would recommend for any student. very useful, lots of storage. lasts for years. accesorizable. expensive but worth it. aesthetically pleasing.

May 29, 2017

I've had my laptop for almost 3 years now and it runs just as well as it did when I first purchased it. I've never experienced any glitches with it or any malfunctions and I use it every day for work and personal use. I purchased it myself and was hesitant at first, being that I used to always use HP, but I don't regret the switch at all. Even after 3 years my laptop is still up to date and never looks old or outdated. I also really appreciate how light it is and how easily it fits in any bag I've had to carry it in.

March 13, 2017

This is my second MacBook and I am absolutely in love all over again. My husband purchased my MacBook Air as a Christmas gift for me two years ago after I returned to University to complete my second degree. It's been an absolute blessing! Wow, is it light! It weighs less than a third of what my old MacBook did and it starts up in less than a third of the time as well (Solid State Drive). Have never had issues with crashing, freezing, or the like and actually prefer to use my MacBook Air over my iPad when I'm lounging. After switching to Apple, I don't think I could ever go back to using Windows as it is so much easier to adjust to and I love having all three of my devices synced! So easy to use, I was able to teach my non-tech savvy parents in minutes.

March 03, 2017

I was very sceptical before buying my MacBook Air, mainly because of the price. I am a university student and now that I have one I would never get anything else. it is very fast, easy to use, the battery life is amazing. the feature I love the most is the way that the mouse pad works and that you can zoom in on things (ie. on safari) without clicking anything.

October 16, 2016

J'adore mon ordinateur. Il est rapide et la batterie reste longtemps pleine. L'écran est claire et il y beaucoup d'option que lon peut ajuster pour améliorer lutilisation

September 07, 2016

It is for sure quite expensive but I use it every day and it is the perfect computer. I travel a lot and I like how lite it is and it doesn't take a lot of room in my bag. This computer is really effective, quick start, great look and has everything you need to accomplish your work. The battery life is great at the beginning.... but you always need you charger pretty close.

August 30, 2016

The battery life is amazing just as advertised. The weight is super light and very easy for traveling. The system needs a while to get used to if you are switching from Windows.

August 31, 2015

The Macbook Air may be pricey, but it could last you years on end. Its performance has barely decreased with 6 months of usage. It was facile to switch from a lifelong Windows user to a Mac user. I'm barely a computer pro, but I believe that my two cents on the Macbook would be beneficial advice to you.

Pros:
    - Simple interface
    - Fast processing speed
    - Attractive design (subjectively)

Cons:
    - Expensive. You might have to consider purchasing the laptop second-hand.
    - Some software are only available on Windows. The other way around is rare. With Winebottler, you can run Exe files, but some are still inaccessible on Mac.
    - Macbook comes with pages instead of Microsoft Word. You may have to frequently convert documents to pdf, or run a pages-to-word online converter.

If you are on a tight budget, the Macbook Air, although cheaper than the Pro and the new Macbook, is still a bit unsuitable for you. However, it is worth every dollar if you frequently use your laptop (meaning more than 3 hours a day).
    I expect the laptop to be able to last me, a 8-hour-a-day user, over three years. If it fails on me, I will update this review. Wait and see!

Updated On: August 31, 2015

Another pro for the macbook: Light weight. There's a reason why it's called Macbook 'Air'!

June 22, 2015

It took a really long time to get used to the changes between my HP and the Macbook, once I got over the inital annoyance I much much prefer Macbook. It is well worth the money and learning curve. I have never had even one glitch. Also love the feature that you can close the lid and you do not loose your work!!!

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic