Macbook Air Reviews
#91 in Electronics

Good - 0

November 10, 2017

Still going...

I bought my Macbook Air from an Apple store 4 years ago and it's still going strong. I initially purchased it for use while I was taking college courses hoping that it'd be worth the high price tag. So far it is. It's running like new, easy to use, and I haven't had to worry about a virus. Good buy.

July 27, 2017

Love it

J'adore mon macbook air. Il est très rapide. Il est super compact, donc il entre dans tous les sac. La batterie est très bonne je regarde des émissions, films sans avoir à le recharger continuellement.
    Pour quelqu'un qui n'utilise pas de CD il est parfait.

June 07, 2017

Absolutely love my MacBook! I'd always been a Windows user, until my husband surprised me with a MacBook when I went back to college 2 years ago. It took some getting used to but within a few days I was hooked. I love my apple product and I can't see myself ever switching back to a PC!
    MacBooks are pricey but are amazing for photo editing, and once you've used them for a while it is so easy to navigate!

June 02, 2017

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! would recommend for any student. very useful, lots of storage. lasts for years. accesorizable. expensive but worth it. aesthetically pleasing.

May 29, 2017

I've had my laptop for almost 3 years now and it runs just as well as it did when I first purchased it. I've never experienced any glitches with it or any malfunctions and I use it every day for work and personal use. I purchased it myself and was hesitant at first, being that I used to always use HP, but I don't regret the switch at all. Even after 3 years my laptop is still up to date and never looks old or outdated. I also really appreciate how light it is and how easily it fits in any bag I've had to carry it in.

March 13, 2017

This is my second MacBook and I am absolutely in love all over again. My husband purchased my MacBook Air as a Christmas gift for me two years ago after I returned to University to complete my second degree. It's been an absolute blessing! Wow, is it light! It weighs less than a third of what my old MacBook did and it starts up in less than a third of the time as well (Solid State Drive). Have never had issues with crashing, freezing, or the like and actually prefer to use my MacBook Air over my iPad when I'm lounging. After switching to Apple, I don't think I could ever go back to using Windows as it is so much easier to adjust to and I love having all three of my devices synced! So easy to use, I was able to teach my non-tech savvy parents in minutes.

March 03, 2017

I was very sceptical before buying my MacBook Air, mainly because of the price. I am a university student and now that I have one I would never get anything else. it is very fast, easy to use, the battery life is amazing. the feature I love the most is the way that the mouse pad works and that you can zoom in on things (ie. on safari) without clicking anything.

October 16, 2016

J'adore mon ordinateur. Il est rapide et la batterie reste longtemps pleine. L'écran est claire et il y beaucoup d'option que lon peut ajuster pour améliorer lutilisation

September 07, 2016

It is for sure quite expensive but I use it every day and it is the perfect computer. I travel a lot and I like how lite it is and it doesn't take a lot of room in my bag. This computer is really effective, quick start, great look and has everything you need to accomplish your work. The battery life is great at the beginning.... but you always need you charger pretty close.

August 30, 2016

The battery life is amazing just as advertised. The weight is super light and very easy for traveling. The system needs a while to get used to if you are switching from Windows.