Madammoselle Round Brush Reviews

Good - 0

December 02, 2020

Detangles smoothly

The paddle brush can de-tangle any knots your hair may have, and it comes with a little knob at the end to help section or part the hair.This brush also work well at loosening up knots without causing additional breakage on all types of hair.

November 25, 2020

Excellent to disentangle

Good brush to disentangle my hair. I have a long unruly hair, so this comb was pretty good for it. I don't spend ages on combing my hair. Good for oily and frizzy hair. Absolutely recommend for all women

November 14, 2020

Penetrates dryer ends finely

I bought this brush at Tesco as I'm trying to go home after work.

Many people recommended a boar bristle brush to help move oil down the hair, meaning it can reach the normally dryer ends. The idea is that this, along with other things, will help extend time between hair washes and improve hair health. I have been using this brush for about 2 months now and it seems to do that quite nicely.

Madammoselle is widely available. Aeon, Tesco, Giant, Mercearia ........

November 10, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Hair - it can make or break a pretty face.

To buy or not to buy, definitely a necessity in my book. Madammoselle pricing may be higher in comparison to the less expensive plastic combs and brushes you may be using, but these brushes are of decent quality and will last you a long time, thus giving you value for money. Best hair brushes I've ever used, so I can unreservedly recommend them.

November 09, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Ideal for creating loose curls

I've been buying Madammoselle brushes for years now. They are moderate in price. This brush is perfect to maximise my volume.

And if you have a shoulder length hair like me, you’ll find this brush is ideal for creating loose curls, too.