3.6/5

Good - 0
    1.7/5

July 08, 2018

R.i.p to my eyelashes

Oh nooo nooo nooo!!!dont do it especially if you hace lashes if you dont have a lot find a good mascara because after you use these kiss your little lashes goodbye they totally just killed my lashes it hurt and they sucked. Never again

June 29, 2018

Lovely Lashes

It’s so much fun to get dressed up and have fun doing make up! These are great for a night out when I want to make my lashes stand out! They add so much volume!

These are realistic looking because of the different lengths of lashes! They have a curve to them already, but I like being able to use my eyelash curler on them also!

These are easier to use because they are magnetic!

Seriously, they are so comfortable that I don't notice them! I wear them a lot, even if I'm not getting ready for a night out! It's fun just to play around with them!

1.7/5

May 10, 2018

Hate this product

This product is very hard to use...every time I went to put them on...I would only get it half way on my lashes...tutorials make it look so easy...but its not. I would never recommend this product to anybody....just go get extended eyelashes

March 09, 2018

Amazing!

I love magnetic lashes! I purchased these lashes after getting extensions a few times and disliking the cost ... and the abuse my natural lashes went through. These are super easy to use and there is no messy glue! After 5 minutes of practice I was able to apply these lashes in seconds!

December 07, 2017

Magnetic magic

So I ordered a pair of magnetic eyelashes off of ebay and I love then ! They were a bit difficult to attach the first few times and they also work alot better after you have applied mascara. Highly recommend them!