Maine and tail shampoo Reviews
#202 in Hair Care

Good - 0

June 11, 2019

Awesome

My hair is natural curly and is very fine, grows extremely slow, after trying this on my hair it has grown faster, thicker than it ever has will use this product for the rest of my life.

June 05, 2019

It totally works

Once I got a short hair cut that was a little shorter than I would have liked or felt comfortable with. A friend suggested that I give this shampoo a try because it helped her with her hair to grow longer faster. Typically my hair grows slowly and didn’t think this would work but was willing to give anything a try. I couldn’t believe it but my hair did grow faster! I don’t know how it works, but it works!

1.0/5

March 20, 2019

main and tail shampoo

I hated this product it made my hair dyed out and greasy feeling , there is no way i would recommend this to anyone , i will not buy this its a waste of money.

February 25, 2019

Mane and Tail

I had a student reccomend this product to me and am so glad I listened to her. It does a great job of giving you full hair without using a lot of it. After a few washes I noticed a positive difference in how my hair felt and looked. I highly suggest buying Mane and Tail.

January 24, 2019

Thee best

I would highly recommend this shampoo for anyone who wants to start getting longer and thicker hair. Smells amazing and its pet friendly. I would buy this product over and over again.

September 30, 2018

Such soft hair

I tried this shampoo at a friend's cottage and just couldn't wait to buy it for my home. I love how it softens and tames my hair. The smell is like green applesand reminds me of of Summertime.

June 13, 2018

Fantastic

The shampoo works great - you only have to use a little and must use it twice though. So the first lather then rinse and repeat for a more suds lather.

May 26, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

love this product would buy again forsure

my hair was doing very poorly I was starting to think I had cancer or something, was getting to the point that I was waiting for all my hair to fall out. I found main and tail and my goodness after a few weeks there is a huge difference I was losing less hair specially while showering. my hair strands are actually stronger then they have been in a long time. before if I took a strand that had fallen out and took each end and pulled tight it would break so easily it was scary.

April 20, 2018

Maine and tail shampoo review

A lot of people have questioned if Maine and tails line really does all that it claims. I am here to tell you that I 100% believe that it does! I have the most fragile and thin hair in the universe. It is seriously frustrating to manage. Upon beginning my journey with Maine and tail, I immediately noticed a change in the quality of my hair. It grew at such a quick rate and for once it actually felt thick and full! Truly an amazing product.