MAISON MARGIELA ’REPLICA’ By The Fireplace Reviews
#525 in Perfume

August 08, 2020

replica

I got this sample for review and it worked great. just a little is great for the perfect fragrance. the fragrance is awesome, wild, sexy not too overpowering and completely perfect for both men and women.handly to put in my purse as well. I loved the fragrance

August 07, 2020

Smells great

I liked the scent of this. It was a strong scent and lasted all day. I appreciated that considering how busy I get through my day. I highly recommend this product!

August 16, 2019

Maison margiela? More like Amazing Margiela!

I have this sent separately as well as in my tester pack, it is such a beautiful scent for both men and women and smells equally as sexy on boat. It’s sweet but sexy, smoky and sensual, would recommend this if you are looking for a good designer perfume

December 09, 2017

Cozy in a bottle

This is one of the most unique perfumes I've encountered at Sephora. It smells like chocolate marshmallows roasting on a fire - which isn't even something I'm fond of, but somehow I love smelling like this. I have yet to encounter someone who dislikes this smell! I love to spray it all over my favourite hoodies in the winter when I'm lazing around my house. This lingers for quite a long time on clothes. It's sweet but doesn't trigger migraines for me (a miracle). The smokey quality at first spray is divine but does take a backseat as time passes.

June 01, 2017

I absolutely love this scent! It is so different! I am the kind of person that loves going camping/having a bonfire just so my clothes will have that scent! My friend and I always joked that we wish there was a campfire perfume! This is it!... but less dirty! It literally smells like warmth with some smoky elements and a hint of sweetness and vanilla! There are notes of pepper and chestnuts in it! Its gorgeous. It is too much during the warm months, but is beautiful during the fall and winter. It has great staying power and medium sillage. It is a tad expensive, but more affordable than comparable scents. It reminds me of Atelier Cologne's "Santal Carmin" but at a more affordable price.

April 21, 2017

By The Fireplace combines smoky and woody accords with the subtle sweetness of chestnut to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment—the warmth of a cozy fireplace in midwinter.

This is a strong and unusual fragrance. It smells exactly like woodsmoke with hints of vanilla. I think this would be perfect in the winter. This wouldn't be for everyone but I kind of liked it. This price point is pretty high though. They should sell rollerball tube of it.