Make Up For Ever Lipstick in Rouge Artist Natural

Make Up For Ever Lipstick in Rouge Artist Natural Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 1317 in Lipstick

June 06, 2017

I received this lipstick for free from Sephora as part of their VIB Birthday program and I love it! It is the first Make Up Forever Lipstick I have tried, and I don't think it is a shade I would have picked up on my own; which would have been a shame! The colour is great, the texture is nice and smooth, and the smell is not overpowering. I will definitely consider buying a full sized one once I am in need of more lipstick!!

July 07, 2016

I received a sample of this for free through Sephora and I actually end up purchasing the full size just because I loved it so much. Have I not been able to try it first, I most likely would not have picked it up because the color looks intense from the tube. But when applied, it's natural-looking and would probably be flattering for all skin tones. The formula is long-lasting, creamy, and highly pigmented

May 30, 2015

I received the Makeup Forever Lipstick in Rouge Artist Natural last year courtesy of the Sephora Birthday Gift Program. I have to say it was the first Makeup Forever Lipstick that I have ever tried and I ended up loving it. It is a great shade of red that looks great on all skin tones. I have since bought this is the full size tube as well as other Makeup Forever Lipsticks to add to my makeup collection.

May 30, 2015

I got this as a Sephora VIB birthday gift and loved it. It is not to "lipsticky" which is good for me because i am not a big fan of fussy lip products. i could apply this without a mirror, yet there was plenty of pigment and a nice glossy finish. I found the shade made my teeth look whiter. Unfortunately I lost my little tube when i was visiting Boston but then two of my friends gave me theirs when it was their Bday so it worked out!

May 29, 2015

Best lipstick I have ever used...works great with my light complection

May 29, 2015

Not all colour make my lips look Lucio us as my lips are thin. However this lipstick is pure magic. Say hello to a delicious pout.

May 28, 2015

This lipstick is the perfect colour for everyone. The formula is smooth and hydrating. The pigment is noticable but not overdone (looks natural). I will have to look for more colours!

May 27, 2015

Love the way it don't feel heavy or clumpy. Smooth silky great buy.

May 26, 2015

I got the small size of this lipstick from Sephora on my birthday but then bought the full size because I was so in love it. It stays on all day and it is so pigmented. I really recommend this lipstick.

May 25, 2015

Very creamy and pigmented, but stays on the lips for a really long time.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists