make up forever ultra hd foundation
Good

make up forever ultra hd foundation Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 731 in Foundation

May 28, 2017

After buying and returning many foundations I finally discovered MUFE ultra HD foundation. It's is easy to apply with either a beauty blender or a brush. It has a low to medium coverage but can be easily built up. Good for combination/oily skin. I have very fair skin and it was easy to find a shade that matched fair skin.

April 29, 2017

I think I finally found the ONE! My desperate search for the perfect foundation is over (I hope... I have only tried a few times now). I am super pale and this actually matches my skin! I no longer look like all I eat is carrots (orange skin). I have pink undertones and the yellow foundations never make me look right. This one, you only need a small amount, has great coverage, and is perfect for my super dry sensitive skin! Now to just find a good undereye concealer! :-( But yeah, this stuff rocks. And, I was a bit skeptical about the stick foundation but it is fine! Use your fingers, a blender, brushes, they all work with this. Totally worth every penny. Although it is expensive.

August 27, 2016

it is really lightweight foundation with medium coverage. It applies very smoothly and is great for natural look. If i want more coverage, i just mix it with full coverage foundation