Prestige Item
Makeup forever concealer Reviews

Good - 0

May 21, 2019

Great full coverage concealer, a must buy!

I've tried various undereye concealers and find myself going back to this as I love the coverage it provides. It's also water proof so works well all year round. My only concern with this concealer is that it can start creasing by the end of the day

October 26, 2018
    Florida, United States

Acne coverage

This was recommended to me in a store to help me cover my acne and acne scars without loading on too much concealer. This concealer is light and actually does a pretty good job at disguising my acne scars. My favourite thing about this, though, is that it blends like a dream. It blends easily and quickly and if you set it with your favourite powder it has pretty good staying power.

May 30, 2017

This brand is a little pricey . Forty dollars for .5 fl oz. I bought it at sophora and had it matched for my skin tone. It's a full coverage waterproof concealer . This is the best product I have found so far to cover up my red spots and the occasional pimple . It goes on smooth but dries very quickly so you have to work quickly to blend it in. It doesn't work well under my eyes as I have mature skin and it goes into the fine lines and makes them more pronounced . But if you mix a couple of drops with a primer it works beautifully. I will for sure but this product again.