Makeup forever matte velvet Reviews

September 01, 2017

love this

I asked a Sephora consultant for a new makeup for good coverage and she applied this one me. I couldn't believe how it looked. Made my skin look flawless. I've been using Bare Minerals for a few years now but decided to try something more full coverage and this is great. Not as light as Bare Minerals but what do you expect for something that covers sun spots and other discolorations/spots.

February 28, 2017

Its a great product in hiding almost all the hyperpigmentation spots. But I wont recommend it for someone with a deep hyper pigmented spot. Its good for superficial spots. Initially while applying it appears as if it does not match the skin tone but after sometime when it starts to absorb it appears flawless. It lasts for atleast 10hrs which I have noticed so far.

January 20, 2017

i will probably never change foundations. this is so velvety smooth and great for combination skin. you definitely need to set this foundation after application.

September 07, 2016

Makeup forever's Matte Velvet foundation is my too top choice out there! It is pretty thick and full coverage so I recommend a beauty blender for application.