makeup forever smoky lash mascara Reviews
Ranked #255 in Mascara

March 10, 2017

Le mascara tient bien toute la journée, allonge les cils et est bien noir. Par contre, il colle un peu les cils ensemble et les sépare par section, ce qui donne vite l'impression qu'on a trop appliqué de mascara. Il coule aussi très rapidement dès contact avec l'eau.

February 22, 2017

I love this mascara! It doesn't make your lashes hard and stiff like most mascaras. When you apply your lashes feel light and natural like you don't even have mascara on them. I will continue to use this mascara.

October 13, 2016

This is one of my favourite mascaras. It was recommended to me by staff at Sephora. It adds volume and length and does not clump. It's a little expensive but definitely worth the price you pay for it.

October 03, 2016

This is the best mascara that I have ever tried. It adds both volume and length to your lashes without getting clumpy. It also does not transfer onto the skin. It is pretty expensive but I would say it is actually worth it. I never thought I would spend so much money on a mascara but I will repurchase it over and over again.