Makeup Remover Cloth 3 Pack
Good

Makeup Remover Cloth 3 Pack Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 211 in Misc

February 02, 2017

I love these makeup removers!

It removes all of my makeup and waterproof mascara with just water!

I love that I can use one side to remove the makeup and the other side to exfoliate my skin!

Super easy to clean! It's machine washable and gets rid of any makeup stains!

The ultimate way to pamper your skin! It's like having a luxurious and private spa!

October 07, 2016

I was looking for a more gentle way to remove make up and to also clean my face in general. Not only are these quite large but these cloths are super plush and soft on the skin, I was a little worried that there would be some lint/material left behind from these cloths but there wasn't but you have to wash them before using them for the first time.

I like that these cloths don't absorb too much water and they later extremely well when being used with a cleanser. These are well made and defiantly hold up in the laundry and I'm glad there are 3 included so I always have one to use between laundry loads. I purchased these at a discount from Amazon.ca but they are regular priced at $25.95 and they did a fantastic job of removing makeup including eye makeup.

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray