4.9/5
Mam 0 Months Anti-Colic Bottle Boy, 3 Pack, 8 Ounce, Colors May Vary Reviews
#94 in Bottles

The MAM 8oz Anti colic vented base controls milk flow and balances air pressure reducing colic,and making feeding time trouble free.

Good - 0

December 03, 2019
    North Tyneside, United Kingdom

The best

Iv used these for all 3 of my kids, not had any issues with colic since I started using them with my oldest, they really help, are easy to clean and great size teats for baby's mouths , I always recommend these and will use them in future if I have more children

November 26, 2019

Great bottles

I tried at least 10 different bottles before my son would take one. This bottle is the best. We’ve never had gas issues and my son accepted the bottle right away. Definitely try this, especially if you are using the mam pacifiers.

November 21, 2019

Mam bottles

I used These bottles with my daughter and now for my son. Both breast fed babies and they never get belly aches after a bottle. It’s nice how they come apart for cleaning, but at the same time it can be difficult putting them back together because sometimes they leak if you do not assemble the parts tight enough.

October 27, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

The best bottles I've ever purchased

These are by far the best bottles I've ever had for my children I have 6 of them so been through a fair amount I originally purchased another brand which I had previously used with my older children but they was terrible leaked everywhere and my daughter wouldn't even drink out of them so I did some research and came across these I'm so glad I did she was instantly happy I then knew instantly when I was expecting my next child I needed to get more of these and I wasnt wrong my son instantly took to them with no problems and since he was born he suffered with reflux he had to have gaviscon so once changed the tests to the X ones they was perfect

South Carolina, United States

Son's favorite

These are the only bottles my son would take. They have cute designs too, which is nice. The only thing I dislike is that sometimes when shaking the bottle to mix formula it will leak because it loosens the bottom insert. They suggest premixing the formula then adding it to the bottle. Other than that. We love these bottles!

Florida, United States

My baby loves them

All three of my daughters used these bottles! They are super easy to clean and wAsh. The anti colic seems to work well and helps them to keep milk down!

Kentucky, United States

Wish I found them sooner

I had not heard about these bottles until I had my second son and wish I had found them sooner! These bottles were truly a life saver. These seemed to have been my sons favorite as they were so easy for him to take. They were also super easy to keep clean!

Fantastic quality and well worth the money!!!

October 10, 2018
    Maryland, United States

We love these!!

I absolutely would recommend MAM bottles. My son will only use these bottles because the shape of the nipple. They are easy to clean and they really do help with colic.

September 20, 2018
    California, United States

Life saver!

When in the hospital the staff gave us Mam bottles and I couldn’t be happier! These were the best bottles I’ve used with all my children, they were the perfect size and shape and prevented colic completely!

September 19, 2018
    Washington, United States

Mams the best bottles

While preparing for my new born son we did alot of research on the best bottle out there. I knew about mam binkis but dint know about the bottles. When I found them I was excited. I love Mam they make the best baby products that help with baby's growth and development. The bottles are amazing. They are easy to wash and sanitize. The whole bottle comes apart into 4 pieces so there isn't a rough time trying to clean the bottle of the bottle with a bottle brush. It also has an anti colic system that works wonderfully. I have had any gas or colic problems with my baby yet. Also the shape of the nipples are perfect for trying to get him to latch to my breast with breast feeding. At the moment we are pumping and then bottle feeding the breast milk but these nipples are shaped like my own so it is helping with the latch. I recommend these bottles 100% and they are all I'm using.