4.9/5
Mam 0 Months Anti-Colic Bottle Boy, 3 Pack, 8 Ounce, Colors May Vary Reviews
#99 in Bottles

The MAM 8oz Anti colic vented base controls milk flow and balances air pressure reducing colic,and making feeding time trouble free.

Good - 0

May 05, 2020
    Illinois, United States

game changer

My boys both spit up like you wouldn't believe. Nothing worked! We changed bottle after bottle. Until I decided to try these...they aren't to complicated to put together only one replacement piece. Total game changer, no more spit up, no more gas. Happy babies!!

April 25, 2020

Love these bottles. I’ve been using them since our baby was a newborn. I like that you don’t need to boil them every time you need to sterilize them. There’s a way to sterilize itself in the microwave! Super convenient. They have a super cute simple design. I like how you can take apart each part of the bottom top to bottom to make sure they get extra clean and there’s no milk stuck anywhere. Yuck!

January 30, 2020

Favourite bottles

Bottles are amazing - love all the nipple options from sizes 1-3 and X. Used the bottles from the newborn stage to toddler stage - only one that my son would accept.

December 03, 2019
    North Tyneside, United Kingdom

The best

Iv used these for all 3 of my kids, not had any issues with colic since I started using them with my oldest, they really help, are easy to clean and great size teats for baby's mouths , I always recommend these and will use them in future if I have more children

November 26, 2019

Great bottles

I tried at least 10 different bottles before my son would take one. This bottle is the best. We’ve never had gas issues and my son accepted the bottle right away. Definitely try this, especially if you are using the mam pacifiers.

November 21, 2019

Mam bottles

I used These bottles with my daughter and now for my son. Both breast fed babies and they never get belly aches after a bottle. It’s nice how they come apart for cleaning, but at the same time it can be difficult putting them back together because sometimes they leak if you do not assemble the parts tight enough.

October 27, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

The best bottles I've ever purchased

These are by far the best bottles I've ever had for my children I have 6 of them so been through a fair amount I originally purchased another brand which I had previously used with my older children but they was terrible leaked everywhere and my daughter wouldn't even drink out of them so I did some research and came across these I'm so glad I did she was instantly happy I then knew instantly when I was expecting my next child I needed to get more of these and I wasnt wrong my son instantly took to them with no problems and since he was born he suffered with reflux he had to have gaviscon so once changed the tests to the X ones they was perfect

South Carolina, United States

Son's favorite

These are the only bottles my son would take. They have cute designs too, which is nice. The only thing I dislike is that sometimes when shaking the bottle to mix formula it will leak because it loosens the bottom insert. They suggest premixing the formula then adding it to the bottle. Other than that. We love these bottles!

Florida, United States

My baby loves them

All three of my daughters used these bottles! They are super easy to clean and wAsh. The anti colic seems to work well and helps them to keep milk down!

Kentucky, United States

Wish I found them sooner

I had not heard about these bottles until I had my second son and wish I had found them sooner! These bottles were truly a life saver. These seemed to have been my sons favorite as they were so easy for him to take. They were also super easy to keep clean!

Fantastic quality and well worth the money!!!