Manitobah Mukluks

Manitobah Mukluks Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 105 in Boots

May 02, 2016

These are a dream. I bought these as a Showstopper on the Shopping Channel. They are chocolate colour, and to me are a piece of art. They are the most beautiful lush suede, the Pom poms add whimsy! My cat luvs them when I walk in them. They are beyond cozy and comfy, I was actually a bit peeved we had a very mild winter...these babies can take the cold!

June 04, 2015

These are so warm and comfortable to wear in winters. They look so chick and stylish and the quality is great!

May 11, 2015

These boots are super comfortable, and stylish, they last quite long nd keep your feet warm during the cold Canadian winter.

January 21, 2015

When I bought these boots I loved them! They were super warm for the weather where I live. It's usally -30 to -40 degrees celcus here. So they did keep my feet warm. I've had them for about 3 years now and wore them everyday for the whole winter. They are still in good condition only thing is they aren't warm any longer. The outside of the boot kept well but inside the liner is worn out.

September 21, 2014

Manitobah Mukluks is a Canadian Aboriginal company. They pride themselves on quality and tradition and giving back. They have amazing moccasins, mukluks, and other products. In addition to their own products they also sell from people who handmake footwear. I have several pairs of moccasins as well as mukluks. They are amazing and I love them. The boots are well made, comfortable and come in a wide array of colours, styles, and even soles. My daughter has already been begging me for a pair of mukluks (she already wears her moccasins all the time). I will definitely be buying from this amazing company in the future.

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Tipping in Canadian hotels

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback