Marc Anthony Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#339 in Hair Care

October 06, 2020

Great price point for a salon inspired brand

I wasn't seeing many shampoos on sale for a while and then caught a great deal at Costco for this set. The price was right and I had heard of the brand before and had heard it was quite good. Pleased to say what I had heard is true, these products leave my hair feeling clean and shiny.

September 18, 2020

Smells amazing!

Not only does it smell amazing, but it keeps my hair moisturized. Doesn't prevent dandruff at the scalp, but the sleek hair is worth it. People always compliment the smell of my hair!

May 14, 2020

Good product, but I didn't like my hair.

I had already received a recommendation for this product and bought it to test it on my hair. The product itself is very good, makes a lot of foam, has a good consistency and pleasant fragrance, but my hair is dry and curly I didn't like the result. I do not recommend this type of hair.

September 28, 2019

My Life Saver!

Since I was a about 5 years old, my hair had always been a tangled and dry mess. It was difficult to comb and no shampoo and/or conditioner worked. I thought using A LOT of conditioner would help, but it would run out quickly because of the amount I use. I got my her permanently straightened for a year and that helped the tangles, but that did not save me from having dry frizzy hair after. I had gotten my hair dyed at a salon and paid around $300 for one session only to have drier and dead hair afterwards. Nothing worked. My parents and I were getting really frustrated because of it until we found Marc Anthony Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner and I have been using them ever since. They have brought my hair back to life and it feels better than ever (as corny as that sounds).

August 13, 2019

I would buy this product again its affordable & amazing

This product is amazing for these reasons:
    Long long time, affordable, makes your hair feel amazing. I love the smell of it. My hair feels super soft after each wash. I only have to wash my hair a couple times of week because of this product

April 03, 2019

Great value

my go to shampoo and conditioner. I buy it as costco for $17 and i get 1 litre of shampoo and 1 litre of conditioner, so its a great value. it keeps my hair hydrated and soft.

3.2/5

March 11, 2019

Smells nice but leaves hair greasy

I purchased these from Costco and although they smell nice, they leave my hair feeling greasy. It does add moisture to my hair but doesn't leave my hair feeling fresh. I was disappointed that my hair didn't have that soft lustrous shine. I would not buy this again.

January 12, 2019

great moisturizing shampoo but heavy

I bought this from Costco and I think it's a great product for moisturizing and nourishing your hair. The scent is nice too. However, if you like volume, this tends to weigh it down.

April 06, 2018

FANTASTIC product although not all natural!

COST

You can purchase this product at your local drugstore. The 750ml bottle will be about CAD$23, the 250ml about CAD$10. You can find it on Amazon as well – Shampoo (great price of CAD$5.73 for the smaller bottle, plus shipping) and Conditioner (CAD$19.75 with free shipping). Reasonable price overall.

DESCRIPTION

Marc Anthony True Professional Oil Of Morocco Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner is:

Made in Canada

Add luster
    Protect color
    Combat damage

DOES IT WORK?

YES, this product delivers.

I used the Marc Anthony True Professional Oil Of Morocco Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner for about a month.

I have fine, color treated hair with a lot of wave. My hair tends to get very tangly, especially after a wash.

Just after the first use, my hair became instantly smooth after conditioning (not after shampooing). No tangles. Silky and hydrated. My color continued to look great.

PROS:

Greatly helps with tangles
    Instantly hydrates
    Helps with shine
    Hair feels healthier
    Hair feels VERY smooth
    Smells beautiful
    Protects color
    CONS:

Not a big difference after shampooing only
    Some ingredients are unknown to me (chemicals?)
    Not organic or natural
    I really like this product – especially the conditioner. It works great with my hair. However, if you are in the market for an all-natural product, there is a whole list of ingredients on these bottles which do not seem to be very natural. In addition, I am not fully sold on the shampoo itself. I find the conditioner does the majority of the great work here!