Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil and Shea Butter Oil Treatment Reviews
#178 in Serums

December 01, 2017

Great for fighting frizz and damage!

This product has helped my damaged spilt ends and with frizz control. It's made with shea and coconut oils.It smells delicious and softens my hair! Super hydrating!

October 25, 2017

This treatment leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy

I am so happy with this product. It helps my hair feel, look and feel so hydrated, happy, and healthy. The formula is a nice light consistency, yet not too thin. It smells lovely, kinda like being on holiday or at the beach. The product feels so light and fab in my hair, not weighing it down at all. It's one of the best hair products of this sort that I've ever tried.

October 13, 2017

Love the smell of coconut

I received this product in my October ipsy bag I used a few drops and rubbed it into the my scalp dragging it through my hair I love the smell of it and I love that it don't make my hair feels so greasy abd look greasy either I will definitely keep using this product

December 17, 2015

Smells incredible! I'd slather my whole body in it if I could haha only downside would be the size of the bottle but for the size it lasts me almost a year!!

May 28, 2015

i love the smell of this hair oil
    i cant say for sure if it really does any good but i intend on using the full bottle
    ive had this for afew months now and i havent even used half a bottle so alittle goes a long way