Marc Anthony Refreshing Coconut Clear Dry Shampoo Reviews
#110 in Dry Shampoo

July 19, 2019

All time Fave!!

I love using dry shampoo to be able to make beach waves. My hair is naturally super straight when it comes for me to curl it, they don’t hold up. I don’t like using hair spray because of the white flakes it leaves. So I have found the solution to my problem! My hair needs to be a day old from wash, i curl my hair with my hair straightener, I let it cool down and then I apply this dry shampoo and OH.MY.GAWD!!! It gives it so much volume and a really pleasant coconutty scent! And that holds up my beach waves throughout the entire day! It leaves no white spray not flakes!

July 05, 2018

Love

This is a great product it’s very refreshing for my hair and has a great smell. It doesn’t leave any white streaks in my hair, I use the whole coconut line and I love every bit of it.

2.8/5

February 23, 2018

Not the best Dry Shampoo

I WAS excited to try this new Dry shampoo but unfortunately didn't like it. IT Felt very Chalky in my hair. I was hoping for more of a Coconut smell. It's nothing compared too Baltised!

January 26, 2018

I would definitely recommend this product.

I absolutely love this dry shampoo! It smells amazing! I'm a huge coconut lover and if I could smell like coconut all day long I'd be very happy...with this product, you can smell like coconut all day long! It also give my hair new life after 2 or 3 days without washing!

2.8/5

October 28, 2017

Eek

What drew my attention to this product was the fact that it doesn't leave the white powder residue that many dry shampoo have, and it's true, it doesn't, so that's a good thing about it. But, it doesn't refresh my hair much, just a little bit, plus it leaves this awful overpowering cheap and tacky coconut smell! I was not impressed.