Marc Anthony Strictly Curls - Curl Enhancing Styling Foam

Marc Anthony Strictly Curls - Curl Enhancing Styling Foam Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1735 out of 2554 in Hair Care

June 21, 2017

Une mousse pour des boucles parfaites!

Mes cheveux sont frisés et très épais, mais ils ont tendances à être gros et grichou. J'ai donc commencé à utiliser cette mousse. Après m'avoir lavé les cheveux, je mettais l'équivalent d'une balle de ping pong dans ma main et je l'appliquait sur mes cheveux mouillé en faisant des mouvements de va et viens, et cela sans même les brosser au préalable. Ensuite, je les laissait sécher à l'air libre ou j'utilisais un diffuseur. Une fois sec, mes cheveux étaient remplis de beaux boudins. Bref, c'est le produit qui fonctionne le mieux sur mes cheveux et je l'adore.

1.7/5

May 22, 2017

I have fine hair that I like to wear very curly. I need a fair amount of product to get the curls to stay how I like them. I found this product just ok. I found it to be very drying and dulled the shine.

October 27, 2016

My hair is naturally wavy and Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls Curl Booster is the ONLY product I have found that enhances my hair's natural wave and creates beautiful curls!! I LOVE this product! It is the only curl booster I will use

July 18, 2016

I have super curly, frizzy, dry hair and I use so many styling products on them. I switch back and forth between different creams and sprays and oils, but ALWAYS use a mousse. No matter what. This is my absolute favourite mousse as it smells like lemons and I LOVE lemons. It leaves my hair soft and manageable, not sticky and stiff like some do. I love this stuff!

April 21, 2016

This product is great. it holds my curls without the frizz and it smells great. leave my hair manageable and soft. You dont need to use a lot as you do with some other products out there. i even use when doing an up style and holds better than most hair sprays.

August 22, 2012

I've always had issues finding good foam for my hair; I never liked the "crunchy" look you are always left with or the frizzy look if I didn't add enough.
    I finally found this curl enhancing styling foam and decided to try it, as I had already tried some products from the same line, hoping that maybe, just maybe it would be different from the others and I was surprisingly pleased with it! The foam was nice and thick and has a great citrus smell unlike the other foams I have tried in the past.