Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume Reviews
#580 in Perfume

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance, Daisy Eau So Fresh was launched in 2011.

January 17, 2020

My new favourite ite ‘GO-TO’ and repeat purchase always!

I LOVE Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray and I’m not much of a Perfume chick, especially when it comes to floral fragrances as I prefer fruity most of the time. This however, reminds me of a daisy/ lilac type scent and lilac just happens to be my favourite scent as a flower (not many I like lol) I know I can be picky! 😛

Nice and simple :) for a day at the office just a light spray, or perhaps a bit more for a night out. Can’t go wrong in my opinion, only con, due to the lightness of it, I have found it doesn’t last as long as I would like so the value isn’t as great. However, with most places being more ‘scent sensitive’ in public lately, this is a great buy, and I continue to restock!

November 06, 2019

This is my new fave!

I scored a sample of this and was instantly obsessed! It smells to pretty but not overpowering. I got lots of compliments on it. I would love a full-size bottle someday!

August 14, 2019

Perfect

It’s a great perfume, with just one puff it’s very strong and the scent is beautiful. The scent lasts for very long lasting and is refreshing. 10/10 I would recommend it !!

April 14, 2019

Smells Great

This product smells great, but I find it does not last long. I have to put lotion or vaseline in the areas where I want the purfume to stay. I absolutely adore the bottle, and it holds a great amount of product which will last you a year

April 17, 2018

So good

This just smells so good. It's the light fresh smelling perfume that's perfect for my tastes, A bit of citrus and fruity smell. I think the top notes are more addicting than the bottom notes though.

March 25, 2018

Great spring scent

Never disappointed with any of the Marc jacobs line of perfume’s. This particular one smells very spring is in the air type of scent. More of a citrus scent but also a mixture of floral! Highly recommended

March 09, 2018

Perfume

I love this perfume!!!! It has a nice fresh scent that is not overpowering!!!!
    This perfume will always be my go to scent! I like to layer my scents to make it last even longer

November 04, 2017

Smells amazing

This perfume smells incredible. My favourite thing about this perfume though is definitely the packaging. It has a really cute floral design and looks perfect in my bedroom. It is a little pricey though but worth it!

August 14, 2017

Really like this perfume!

Love the way this fragrance makes me feel! So elegant and soft. Perfect for rainy day. Also very appropriate for the office/business casual setting. Try it out!

June 09, 2017

I don't love to spend money on perfume, and I find a lot of perfumes too sweet. But I love the smell of daisy by marc jacobs- it is so fresh and summery and pleasant! The staying power is okay, not great but not bad.