Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume Reviews

Ranked #551 out of 1304 in Perfume

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance, Daisy Eau So Fresh was launched in 2011.

March 30, 2017

This became my favorite perfume since I got it for Christmas about 5 years ago. This scent is so light but rich, it gives the perfect amount of scent. Unlike some perfumes with a stronger scent (which make people uncomfortable sometimes), this perfume smells like spring and happiness.
    I usually buy the 125 mL and it can last for more than a year for me. Since the scent stays for a long time during the day, you do not have to spray every several hours. Plus, the bottle is so pretty, it makes my vanity storage space looks more colorful and happy.

February 25, 2017

This is a delightful scent. It is reminiscent of Daisy, which I adore, but it is slightly different, and I definitely agree that this scent lasts longer. If I spray this while wearing a jacket or blazer, the garment will retain the scent for ages.

June 29, 2016

Il sent merveilleusement bon!!! Dès la première fois que je l'ai senti j'ai adoré et mon copain l'adore aussi. C'est mon parfum préféré pour l'été, il sent frais et fleuri. En plus, la bouteille est trop cute !

June 12, 2016

Une senteur qui va à merveille à plusieurs personnes. Une odeur très fraîche et florale qui rappelle l'arrivée du printemps. Le seul bémol est qu'il est plutôt dispendieux, mais vu la beauté de la bouteille, on ne peut y résister.

January 04, 2016

I love the scent of this perfume. It is subtle yet sophisticated. This floral, feminine scent that has become my signature smell. I get a lot of complicated whenever I wear it.
    However, it doesn't last very long. It only takes about 3-4 hours for scent to fade entirely.

January 01, 2016

I love the smell of this perfume and I find it lasts all day.

January 01, 2016

My favourite marc jacobs perfume! I've tried multiple marc jacobs perfumes but I always gravitate towards this one. I love the floral scent and it's great that one spray can last the whole day!

November 18, 2015

I got a sample. Doesn't last long. It's light scented, not over powering. Very girly girly.

November 15, 2014

My friend has the scent and I loveeeee the smell! So pretty and refreshing, I need to add this to my collect ASAP.

November 15, 2014

Probably my new favourite fragrance. It has a light, but modest scent to it, which is really refreshing.

NikkiS added a new review for
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Beaner70 added a new review for
    Crazy uncle craft rootbeer

betcha added a new review for
    hershey cookie + caramel bar

erin.griffiths added a new review for
    Cadbury Cream Eggs

R3Bean added a new review for
    Organic Surge Extra Care

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Le Petit Marseillais® Body Wash Campaign

AbbyLou added a new review for
    Crock Pot