Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume Reviews
#373 in Perfume

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance, Daisy Eau So Fresh was launched in 2011.

November 04, 2017

Smells amazing

This perfume smells incredible. My favourite thing about this perfume though is definitely the packaging. It has a really cute floral design and looks perfect in my bedroom. It is a little pricey though but worth it!

August 14, 2017

Really like this perfume!

Love the way this fragrance makes me feel! So elegant and soft. Perfect for rainy day. Also very appropriate for the office/business casual setting. Try it out!

June 09, 2017

I don't love to spend money on perfume, and I find a lot of perfumes too sweet. But I love the smell of daisy by marc jacobs- it is so fresh and summery and pleasant! The staying power is okay, not great but not bad.

April 09, 2017

This has my go-to scent for many years now (after my sister recommended it). It's strong and pleasant, not too sweet or musky. It has good floral scents that aren't overwhelming. I'm very particular about perfumes. I really dislike anything that is sickeningly-sweet or too "old lady". This one is good for day and night. I still get lots of compliments on this perfume, especially when people hug me. I often hear "you smell really good!" One spritz total is all that's needed - I spritz on one wrist then lightly dab on my other wrist and on my neck. While there are other variations of Daisy, this is by far my favorite.

March 30, 2017

This became my favorite perfume since I got it for Christmas about 5 years ago. This scent is so light but rich, it gives the perfect amount of scent. Unlike some perfumes with a stronger scent (which make people uncomfortable sometimes), this perfume smells like spring and happiness.
    I usually buy the 125 mL and it can last for more than a year for me. Since the scent stays for a long time during the day, you do not have to spray every several hours. Plus, the bottle is so pretty, it makes my vanity storage space looks more colorful and happy.

February 25, 2017

This is a delightful scent. It is reminiscent of Daisy, which I adore, but it is slightly different, and I definitely agree that this scent lasts longer. If I spray this while wearing a jacket or blazer, the garment will retain the scent for ages.

June 29, 2016

Il sent merveilleusement bon!!! Dès la première fois que je l'ai senti j'ai adoré et mon copain l'adore aussi. C'est mon parfum préféré pour l'été, il sent frais et fleuri. En plus, la bouteille est trop cute !

June 12, 2016

Une senteur qui va à merveille à plusieurs personnes. Une odeur très fraîche et florale qui rappelle l'arrivée du printemps. Le seul bémol est qu'il est plutôt dispendieux, mais vu la beauté de la bouteille, on ne peut y résister.

January 04, 2016

I love the scent of this perfume. It is subtle yet sophisticated. This floral, feminine scent that has become my signature smell. I get a lot of complicated whenever I wear it.
    However, it doesn't last very long. It only takes about 3-4 hours for scent to fade entirely.

January 01, 2016

I love the smell of this perfume and I find it lasts all day.