3.9/5
#42 in Perfume

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Light and flowery

I have received tiny miniature of this scent and I am glad I did not receive full product. I would say the product is great for summer and it’s light and sweet but does not stay long. You have to re-apply during the day.

January 29, 2020

Smells Devine!

I absolutely love this fragrance, I feel as if it was made for me. It has a light sweet/floral scent. I get so many compliments when I wear it. I put some in the morning and it lasts me all day.

December 04, 2019

nice

nice floral scent. soft and delicate. it's a little bit on the calmer side compared to the original daisy which i fell in love with, but this is still overall nice. i don't think i would spend big bucks on this though.

September 08, 2019

Lovely, Sweet Scent

I do like the scent of this perfume, it's not my favourite, but I've gotten more than a few compliments thanks to this fragrance. It's super strong, one spritz on the wrist and one on the neck is always enough in my opinion. The aroma is almost candy sweet, with floral notes, if you've ever worn Juicy Couture 'Juicy' and enjoyed it, you'll enjoy 'Eau so Sweet.'

September 03, 2019

Smells great - but expensive.

I received a sample of this fragrance and was amazed by the smell. I had always heard good things about Marc Jacobs perfumes, but couldn't come around to spending the money. After receiving this sample I was blown away by the lovely smell and long lasting fragrance. Would purchase this in the future if on sale.

September 02, 2019

TAKE MY MONEY MARC JACOBS

I received a sample of the perfume from Marc Jacobs and I have to say it is wonderful! It has a sweet scent that isn't very overpowering and the scent stays on for a while! The price itself is quite pricey considering the brand but from the sample, I will be definitely getting one!

Also, can we talk about the CUTE PACKAGING?!

0.7/5

August 31, 2019

Boring

I received a sample. Wasn't long lasting, in about 4 hours the scent was barely on me. I was expecting a sweet, floral scent, but I only smelled a delicate musk scent.

August 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Eau So Sweet!

I received a sample of this perfume and immediately fell in love. It's classified as a fruity floral scent type but I cannot smell any floral scents in it. I smell the white raspberry and sugar musk notes more. I spray it on my wrists and neck in the morning and unless I've gone to the gym that day I can still smell it at the end of the day. It is a little pricey but how fast does one go through perfume? I ordered the second smallest size, 50 ml, and I can see it lasting me a year.

August 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I would buy this perfume again. So sweet and light!

After a friend of mine wearing multiple different types of Marc Jacobs Daisy perfumes, I decided to request a sample of Daisy Love eau so Sweet. I was not disappointed! The light, sweet fragrance is such a treat to your nose. It has decent lasting power, although I found after about 5-6 hours, you would have to freshen up with another spritz.

August 12, 2019

Smells like Summer

Daisy Love by Marc Jacobs reminds me of carefree summer days with the warm sun touching my face. Light floral scent of White sparkling white raspberry and soft musky undertones make this the perfect scent. The smell is not overpowering and has relatively good staying power.