Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

June 02, 2021
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

MAgical

This smell is magical!! Two sprays and it will get you through the day. I'm someone who likes a strong, " you smell me before you see me" type perfume. But this is one of those that has a perfect balance. It's not "too much" scent that you bother others, and it's nice enough that everyone around you will enjoy it and ask what you are wearing.

May 01, 2021

lovely sweet smell

I really like this perfume, it smells very nice and fresh and it does last quite a long time actually. It is usually expensive but I bought it at Costco and the price was very comparable.

April 26, 2021

Smells amazing!

I love this perfume it smells amazing, just like daisy flowers. It is a great product just a little bit on the expensive side. The scent last all day as well.

March 13, 2021
    United Kingdom

Lovely fregrance

I love this perfume its fregrance is so fresh and long last.. I have been using this perfume from many years. Its quite expensive so I wore it on special occasions..

March 11, 2021
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Gorgeous

I am so in love with this perfume, it smells absolutely gorgeous and i was complimented on how nice i smelt, which always makes us females feel good. Would recommend this for sure 😍

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

❤️

I love marc jocobs perfume its sweet yet fresh a little goes a long way. It seems to last quite a while i wear it as a day perfume i like a different one at night I keep this for occasions as its quite a price but overall a good pretty perfume

March 10, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

My Go To Perfume!!

This has been my favorite for many many years now. I have tried other scents in the Daisy range but this is by far the greatest. A long lasting scent that is so fresh and delightful.

March 10, 2021
    Falkirk, United Kingdom

Most attractive smell in women

Whenever I walk past someone and I notice them wearing daisy it instantly makes me want to interact with them. I wear it more on occasions then constantly because it is my most precious scent. You would recognise it under a thousand others. Very fresh and lovely and so lush I mean its addictive. The thought of it makes me want to wear it. Absolutely tge #1 most addictive scents

March 05, 2021

Fun and Fresh

I fully expected not to enjoy this perfume, but I do like it. It's very easy to wear. It's a light floral scent, not too complex, not overpowering. It doesn't stick around for long so you may want to respray. It's fresh enough for spring or summer weather, but you could wear it all year.
    If you want an inoffensive, less complex scent, then it might be worth purchasing.

February 25, 2021
    Louisiana, United States

I love this product and so does my friend

My friend gave me a sample bottle last summer and said he really liked it. I was skeptical because my allergies don't allow me to wear too many scents. But this one is light and airy and has a long lasting scent. I fell in love with it. It reminds me of the Wind Song I wore in my late teens through my 20's & the Sunflowers I wore in my 30's & 40's.