Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1303 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

April 14, 2017

This is a perfect perfume for the spring time. It is sweet and florally and I absolutely love it. I use it all summer and spring long and love the way it smells flirty and springy!

April 14, 2017

I love this perfume for the spring! Its light and feminine and absolutely amazing. The bottle is gorgeous and is a great looking piece for your vanity or dresser. The scent lasts a long time and is very wearable. I would recommend this!!

March 25, 2017

All time favourite perfume! I go back to this time after time and have bought countless bottles. The smell is so girly and just beautiful , and it lasts all day without fading. It's not over powering just subtle and a pretty scent. And the packaging is to die for!

March 13, 2017

I had first got this perfume as a gift and I have repurchased it since. I absolutely love this perfume, it is my go to for whenever I go out and I find it lasts me the whole day. I like that it isn't too strong but it also isn't too light, it's just right. This perfume is my favourite out of the ines I've tried and I would definitely purchase it again.

March 09, 2017

I don't normally buy fragrances that I've never used before, or actually smelled. I bought this fragrance because of the description and other reviews. Everything everyone wrote about it was true, I wear it as an everyday and almost everyday someone comments on how great this perfume smells. This is totally worth 5 stars and I know that I will definitely buy this product again. I've spent more on fragrance, but have never worn such an overall hit. Thanks Marc Jacobs team for creating this amazing product!!

February 02, 2017

I normally don't care for florals but I do really enjoy this scent. It's not too heavy. That being said, it does not last as long as I hope that it would considering how much that it costs. It's definitely a splurge for me.

January 19, 2017

I received a free mini bottle sample of this perfume last year and really liked it. Its very feminine and reminds me of the spring time. Its a light perfume, perfect for any occasion.

January 03, 2017

Ce parfum est un favoris, son odeur fraîche est addictive et son packaging me laisse sans voix. Il décorera parfaitement votre salle de bain ! Je vous le conseille les yeux fermés !

November 29, 2016

I love this scent. It's my go to, every day, fun flirty fragrance. I use it on sunny days when I feel energized. Marc Jacobs definitely did good with this one. Bottle is super cute, and a little goes a long way. It doesn't stay on that long though, maybe a few hours and then it's barely noticeable.

November 25, 2016

Marc Jacobs really has a winner in the Daisy perfume line. The original product has a delightful floral sent that is pleasing and is perfectly suited for any occasion. It has a level of sophistication and playfulness to it.

Tpynn added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

poisson.amanda added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Modern Family

martanjue added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Mistresses

camerooni added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt