Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

May 15, 2022

DAISY DE MARC JACOBS

J'ai adoré ce doux parfum très sensuel de par ces notes de tête , feuilles de violettes , la note de coeur c'elle qui prévaut ce sont les violettes et jasmin et la note de fonds celle qui demeure dans le sillage qui est un mélange de musc et de vanille. On peut facilement le porter de jour ou de soir car il n'est pas puissant.

March 08, 2022

Love love

Have been buying this for me and my mum for years now, it is one of my favourites, stays on all day and just smells amazing, definitely worth the spend

February 21, 2022

Beautiful

I’ve been wearing this perfume for over 10 years and still love the scent. Perfect for day time and evening, really fresh and beautiful scent. I will never get bored of this one

February 17, 2022

Love this floral sweet smell

Since the first time I smelt this perfume I have been hooked. I wouldn’t describe this perfume as “lustful” it’s definitely a nice scent but not super musky or strong. The price is on the higher side so I spray sparingly but luckily you only need a spray or two.

February 13, 2022

All time favourite

This is my go to scent favourite. It's sweet and subtle, does need topping up throughout the day I find, but I am prepared to do that for such a lovely scent!

February 13, 2022

A true eau de toilette that doesn’t hurt your head

My sister has bad allergies, but this is one perfume that does not bother her! We don’t know why that is, but we don’t question it. It’s a sweet, floral and feminine scent that we love. It just feels dainty and delicate. The scent is not overpowering, but gently lingers throughout the day.

January 29, 2022

Fruity

The scent is very light and natural. Very fresh and feminine I just love this fragrance! Smells like fruits and flowers just amazing. Not too overpowering and smells amazing

January 14, 2022

Love Marc Jacobs

Absolutely love Marc Jacobs perfume ❤️ always beautiful smelling but subtle and not "in your face'' have been trying different perfumes in his but this one is extra lovely.

1.5/5

December 31, 2021
    United Kingdom

Not a fan

Don’t really like this cult favourite! Just find it to artificial and sickening. I love the packaging but the scent just doesn’t do it for me! It’s an Eau de toilette so doesn’t last long so it’s more a day time light scent. Just wouldn’t reach for it at all

October 09, 2021
    Perak, Malaysia

The scent is very light and natural

The scent is very light and natural, perfect for someone who gets headaches from strong perfumes. It isn't particularly strong, so if you want a long lasting scent I recommend putting a lot on. But it's the best perfume I've owned, and I will definitely buy it again.