Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #7 out of 1368 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

July 10, 2017

Es espectacular ! no puede faltar en tu lista de clasicos!

Este será un clásico que nunca pasará de moda. Su fragancia es exquisita y he podido comprobar que queda muy bien en varios tipos de piel! Para usarlo todos los días si quieres que te recuerden al caminar!

2.3/5

May 30, 2017

I did not really enjoy this perfume. The bottle is very cute and attractive so that is a plus. I found the perfume itself very heavy and too strong for my liking. I prefer the lighter scents like peach, strawberry etc. I found this perfume did not remind me of anything floral. The scent also does not last long which is disappointing.

May 30, 2017

Ce parfum est dispendieux, mais il vaut tellement la peine d'être acheter!!! Il s'en tellement bon, c'est fou! Il est mon préférée à jamais ça c'est certain.

May 12, 2017

Un de mes parfums préféré ça fais 4 fois que je le rachète. Une bonne odeur fleural qui sent l'été. Tiens toute la journée. Mon chum adore, car je met ce parfum.

May 10, 2017

got this as a in a sample set kit for Christmas and fell in love, it was such a nice rich scent that still smelled good after awhile, definitely going to be re buying this for myself

April 14, 2017

This is a perfect perfume for the spring time. It is sweet and florally and I absolutely love it. I use it all summer and spring long and love the way it smells flirty and springy!

April 14, 2017

I love this perfume for the spring! Its light and feminine and absolutely amazing. The bottle is gorgeous and is a great looking piece for your vanity or dresser. The scent lasts a long time and is very wearable. I would recommend this!!

March 25, 2017

All time favourite perfume! I go back to this time after time and have bought countless bottles. The smell is so girly and just beautiful , and it lasts all day without fading. It's not over powering just subtle and a pretty scent. And the packaging is to die for!

March 13, 2017

I had first got this perfume as a gift and I have repurchased it since. I absolutely love this perfume, it is my go to for whenever I go out and I find it lasts me the whole day. I like that it isn't too strong but it also isn't too light, it's just right. This perfume is my favourite out of the ines I've tried and I would definitely purchase it again.

March 09, 2017

I don't normally buy fragrances that I've never used before, or actually smelled. I bought this fragrance because of the description and other reviews. Everything everyone wrote about it was true, I wear it as an everyday and almost everyday someone comments on how great this perfume smells. This is totally worth 5 stars and I know that I will definitely buy this product again. I've spent more on fragrance, but have never worn such an overall hit. Thanks Marc Jacobs team for creating this amazing product!!