Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

June 25, 2018

Generic perfume

This perfume is generic. There's not much to say other than the staying power isn't strong and the scent is Pleasant. Not something I already purchased again.

2.3/5

May 30, 2017

I did not really enjoy this perfume. The bottle is very cute and attractive so that is a plus. I found the perfume itself very heavy and too strong for my liking. I prefer the lighter scents like peach, strawberry etc. I found this perfume did not remind me of anything floral. The scent also does not last long which is disappointing.

January 20, 2016

While this perfume has a really pretty bottle,I don't care for the fragrance at all. It's too strong and over powering for me. Very heavy. Would not get again.

January 15, 2016

Its a summery fragrance. My friend bought me a rolling stick on my birthday and I fell in love with it! Its not too strong, fresh & youthful scent. After wearing it daily, my clothes smell great! I usually wear in the spring & fall season as summer gets too hot & attracts bees.

2.8/5

July 15, 2015

I've worn daisy by marc jacobs for two years. However, Although it's iconic and a real nose catcher, I've recently discovered more scents by marc jacobs that I can appreciate more than this one.

2.8/5

July 12, 2013

Love the fresh floral scent! Great addition to an outfit, just makes you feel cheerful with a touch of summer feeling.

June 30, 2013

This light, floral scent is perfect for spring and summer but has incredibly poor lasting power. After the initial application, I found that the scent had faded almost completely within an hour and the only way that I could get a sense of the smell was to hold the area which I applied it (my wrist) right up to my nose to smell it.

Overall though, I love the freshness of the scent and it's cute packaging but wished it lasted longer.