Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

January 18, 2020

Love Daisy

I received a sample size of MJ Daisy, it was not what I expected. It was much more!!
    The smell of it was a pleasant, not over powering. If you have the opportunity to try it or purchase it, I would!!

September 30, 2019

I might buy this product if it goes on sale!

I love the scent but the price is a bit high for myself. It's a lovely feminine scent with floral notes, it's a perfect scent for Spring and Summer. It's a perfect scent for day or night. It lasts (for me) around 4-5 hours, which is better than most fragrances I have tried in the past. I would give this scent and overall rating of 8/10.

August 11, 2019
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

Such a beautiful fragrance, very summery

This perfume smells absolutely fabulous, so sweet, floral and not over powering at all. The bottle is sleek, with a gorgeous topper with added rubber daisies. It is a very expensive perfume and the fragrance is lovely but it does not last for very long, it does fade away. I would use it again as it does smell Devine for an hour or two.

July 14, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Floral delight

Very suprised to like this perfume but I did. Early finished my bottle and the only reason I won't re purchase is be aose I prefer daisy love which isn't a floral. But this is a lovely perfume.

February 19, 2019

Long Lasting Smell

I love the perfume Daisy by Marc Jacobs, it has a super long lasting smell. It’s fresh flowerly and just perfect for both day and nightime. I bought this perfume twice already and I am still not bored of its smell

January 30, 2019

Mon odeur favorite

Cela fait maintenant 4 ans que j'utilise ce parfum de Marc Jacobs. Son odeur est incroyable. Dès que je le porte, on le remarque par son odeur floral et envoutante. À essayer!

September 29, 2018

This ia a great perfume.

This ia a nice perfume. It smells good and I like the design of the bottle. I love daisy it's pretty. It doesn't stay long, but it's nice. I would recommend it.

March 23, 2018

Everyday spring/summer perfume

I bought this perfume as an everyday/easy and casual perfume that I could wear without putting to much effort in. It’s perfect for a warm spring/summer day where your out for a walk or just hanging out with friends.

March 21, 2018

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume

I love Marc Jacobs perfume's and this one has got to be my favourite one. However I do find that it is not an 'everyday' perfume and mostly for special occasions as it is a very strong fragrance.

3.2/5

February 23, 2018

Earthy scent

Summer scent, very light and fresh smells like daisies. Primary notes are warm vanilla.It's not overwhelming . It's also not a luxurious or sexy scent.