Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

September 30, 2019

I might buy this product if it goes on sale!

I love the scent but the price is a bit high for myself. It's a lovely feminine scent with floral notes, it's a perfect scent for Spring and Summer. It's a perfect scent for day or night. It lasts (for me) around 4-5 hours, which is better than most fragrances I have tried in the past. I would give this scent and overall rating of 8/10.

August 11, 2019
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

Such a beautiful fragrance, very summery

This perfume smells absolutely fabulous, so sweet, floral and not over powering at all. The bottle is sleek, with a gorgeous topper with added rubber daisies. It is a very expensive perfume and the fragrance is lovely but it does not last for very long, it does fade away. I would use it again as it does smell Devine for an hour or two.

July 14, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Floral delight

Very suprised to like this perfume but I did. Early finished my bottle and the only reason I won't re purchase is be aose I prefer daisy love which isn't a floral. But this is a lovely perfume.

February 19, 2019

Long Lasting Smell

I love the perfume Daisy by Marc Jacobs, it has a super long lasting smell. It’s fresh flowerly and just perfect for both day and nightime. I bought this perfume twice already and I am still not bored of its smell

January 30, 2019

Mon odeur favorite

Cela fait maintenant 4 ans que j'utilise ce parfum de Marc Jacobs. Son odeur est incroyable. Dès que je le porte, on le remarque par son odeur floral et envoutante. À essayer!

September 29, 2018

This ia a great perfume.

This ia a nice perfume. It smells good and I like the design of the bottle. I love daisy it's pretty. It doesn't stay long, but it's nice. I would recommend it.

March 23, 2018

Everyday spring/summer perfume

I bought this perfume as an everyday/easy and casual perfume that I could wear without putting to much effort in. It’s perfect for a warm spring/summer day where your out for a walk or just hanging out with friends.

March 21, 2018

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume

I love Marc Jacobs perfume's and this one has got to be my favourite one. However I do find that it is not an 'everyday' perfume and mostly for special occasions as it is a very strong fragrance.

3.2/5

February 23, 2018

Earthy scent

Summer scent, very light and fresh smells like daisies. Primary notes are warm vanilla.It's not overwhelming . It's also not a luxurious or sexy scent.

October 02, 2017

Bon parfum

Cest un parfum que j'avais acheté quand j'étais enceinte. Je trouvais tellement qu'il sentait bon! Depuis que j'ai accouché, je suis incapable de le porter. Oui, je le recommande, cest un parfum de qualité. Mes goûts ont simplement évolués.