Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

September 29, 2018

This ia a great perfume.

This ia a nice perfume. It smells good and I like the design of the bottle. I love daisy it's pretty. It doesn't stay long, but it's nice. I would recommend it.

March 23, 2018

Everyday spring/summer perfume

I bought this perfume as an everyday/easy and casual perfume that I could wear without putting to much effort in. It’s perfect for a warm spring/summer day where your out for a walk or just hanging out with friends.

March 21, 2018

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume

I love Marc Jacobs perfume's and this one has got to be my favourite one. However I do find that it is not an 'everyday' perfume and mostly for special occasions as it is a very strong fragrance.

3.2/5

February 23, 2018

Earthy scent

Summer scent, very light and fresh smells like daisies. Primary notes are warm vanilla.It's not overwhelming . It's also not a luxurious or sexy scent.

October 02, 2017

Bon parfum

Cest un parfum que j'avais acheté quand j'étais enceinte. Je trouvais tellement qu'il sentait bon! Depuis que j'ai accouché, je suis incapable de le porter. Oui, je le recommande, cest un parfum de qualité. Mes goûts ont simplement évolués.

September 20, 2017

One of my go to's

One of my favourite perfumes of all time is from Marc Jacobs so I had to try this classic. I'm someone who likes fruity and floral notes mixed and although this is mainly floral I don't find it too overpowering. It definitely works perfectly as a day to night perfume since I find this can be "sexy" as well.

Lasting power is quite decent- I find it lasts all day during the colder months for me since I'm sweating less, but even during the warmer months it lasts over 6 hours.

Considering that, pricing on this is pretty inexpensive in my opinion.

Marc Jacobs is always coming out with new additions and he usually doesn't disappoint, so definitely looking forward to future scents :-)

September 08, 2017

Great fresh scent

I love all the Marc Jacobs perfumes but find the daisy line so clean and fresh. Staying power doesn't seem to be great compared to others but it's so light that you can just reapply as needed without it being over powering

3.2/5

February 02, 2017

I normally don't care for florals but I do really enjoy this scent. It's not too heavy. That being said, it does not last as long as I hope that it would considering how much that it costs. It's definitely a splurge for me.

January 19, 2017

I received a free mini bottle sample of this perfume last year and really liked it. Its very feminine and reminds me of the spring time. Its a light perfume, perfect for any occasion.

November 29, 2016

I love this scent. It's my go to, every day, fun flirty fragrance. I use it on sunny days when I feel energized. Marc Jacobs definitely did good with this one. Bottle is super cute, and a little goes a long way. It doesn't stay on that long though, maybe a few hours and then it's barely noticeable.