Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

December 06, 2018

Soft scent

I love the smell of Marc Jacob daisy perfume!
    Long lasting fresh not to over powering .
    I have had all kinds of men and women ask what im wearing .
    Do I tell them daisy by marc Jacob's!

November 01, 2018

Amazing

I received a sample of this and absolute loved it. It is a fresh, warm floral fragrance that is sweet and fruity with a musky base. It’s long lasting, classic and youthful. I definitely recommend.

September 29, 2018

definitely would purchase again

This product has a nice floral sent with lasting power. I don't find this product overpowering. It is fresh. Definitely would recommend this to others.

September 28, 2018

So good!!

This perfume smells so good. I wear it everyday it has such a good floral smell. I recommend for everyone to try it. It’s such a good product it’s worth every penny!!

August 17, 2018

In a world of roses, be a Daisy

Daisy perfume by marc Jacobs is one of my favourite perfumes to wear. It has a nice floral scent that lasts all day long and you don't have to put a lot on to smell it. It's very feminine and light and perfect for any occasion.

August 08, 2018

My go to perfume

Love love love the fragrance of the Daisy by Marc Jacobs . They have one of the best fragrances and Daisy is very special to me. It has a very flowery yet not so overpowering smell that can last you all day. It’s a little bit on the pricier side, but you got to splurge a Little on yourself sometimes. And this is one of those for me !

August 07, 2018

Smells so good

I have a lot of perfumes because I like to try different ones but this is one of my faves to wear daily. It’s not too overpowering and smells so good.

August 01, 2018

Smells lovely

This perfume is not too overpowering and it lasts a long time. I always get compliments from my friends and family. I would definitely buy this again.

July 27, 2018

Perfume!

I fell in love with this when I got the product the first time! The smell is not too strong but is so amazing and stays on for more than 5 hours, espiecally when im out the whole day! I never worry about how i smell

July 02, 2018

Smells Amazing!

I normally stay away from floral scents but I actually love this one. It’s not overbearing and it stays well on my skin. It’s a fresh, lovely scent that I’ll definately continue using!