Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

January 30, 2020
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Daisy perfume

I highly recommend Marc Jacobs daisy perfume. Not only does it come in a very stylish daisy bottle that looks amazing on anyone's dressing table but it smells so fresh and floral. It has long lasting fragrance and I've had quite a few complements about what the perfume was from close friends and family. It's great value for money and I definitely buy again.

January 29, 2020

Wonerful!! Wll buy this again and again

Its a wow factor in bottle in my life. Anyone who hasnt tried this little beauty, i highly recommend. Cant and wont go without this in my daily routine. Not to much,not to little. Lasts all day long. I get compliments all the time with this little gem. Very affordable to. And the design of the bottle and lid.....cute as a button.

January 15, 2020

Sooooo pretty

I received a free sample of this perfume. It’s one of my favourites! It has a nice light scent that lasts all day. I wear it so much my little sampler bottle is empty before any other 😭

December 13, 2019

Love the smell

I just love the light and floral scent of this Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume. It is not to overpowering in the scent like other perfumes which I love. I always purchase this perfume for the sexy and floral feel it gives me when I'm wearing it. It can be a day or night scent as it is light but it does have the scent that lingers for a long time. If you like floral scents this is the perfume to try. I highly recommend it.

November 28, 2019

Perfect and light

Such a nice, light fragrance that still is strong enough to smell but not over power.
    I loved it way more than I thought I would and could see myself potentially buying this.

October 10, 2019
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Pretty floral

Such a pretty iconic bottle, that holds a lovely light floral perfume, never anything too overpowering, just nice and light, it is the sort of perfume that won't offend anyone, it is not in your face, it just floats around very lightly

October 02, 2019

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Review

This perfume is a refreshing scent with notes of Wild Strawberry, Violet Petals and finishes with a blend of Gardenia and Jasmine, and it definitely lives up to that scent. I received a sample of this scent and as soon as I finished my sample, I went out and bought the scent! It's lasting factor is probably a 9/10, would definitely recommend!

September 03, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Fresh and beautiful scent all day

Marc Jacob Daisey without fail is my #1 go to perfume! While I own a comprehensive perfume collection this particular scent is by dary favorite! It's soft and flowery.

August 14, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

On my list!!

This is actually on my list to buy and mostly because of the bottle!!! Iys so stunning and will look glam on my dressing table it also obviously smells amazing so you can not dislike this perfume its stunning and amazing

August 11, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Sensual..

That's how this parfume make me feel, so sensual and so young . Ready for an adventure. Wild berry and soft white violet is such a great combination .