Good

Marc Jacobs Remarcable Foundation Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 730 in Foundation

July 05, 2017

Covers everything!!

This is the best full coverage foundation I have used! It covers a lot and stays on all day! I do need to use a better primer with it and setting powder due to my oily skin.

June 27, 2017

Did not disappoint!

I stumbled across this product a year ago after watching YouTube videos. I was SO happy to find a company that offered a FULL coverage foundation in a shade which was actually pale enough for us "super pale" girls (I use the lightest shade - Ivory Light 10.)
    At first I was dubious, foundations from a designer? Mmm... also, the price tag was more considerably more was paying on my foundation of the time when postage was factored in - especially when you don't get a full fluid ounce of product... but, purely for the fact the shade match looked perfect and I wouldn't have to keep using white foundation as a mixer I thought I would give it a whirl... I am so glad I did.

This is serious full coverage. Serious.

My skin is more on the dry side, so I ALWAYS use a good moisturiser and hydrating primer to ensure the product doesn't cling to any dry patches.

You need the tiniest bit to cover your entire face. A little really does go a long way. I prefer applying this product with a Beauty Blender, or another similar sponge as it gives the most flawless look - without looking heavy and cakey. I have tried other methods of application - both with clean fingers and a brush, and using those methods I found it did begin to look heavy around the nose and under the eyes.

From a price point, it is expensive... there's no hiding that, but where you need such a small amount I find a bottle actually lasts me longer than my other "go to" foundation Estée Lauder Double where which I have to mix with a white foundation as it is too dark, even in the lightest shade.

The only downfall I find with this product is the bottle. Beautifically packaged, however, not always most efficient. The bottle is either a pump or a serum applicator, making it more difficult to actually get most product from the bottle, without making to much of a mess!

May 11, 2017

This is BY FAR the best foundation I've ever used. It's super full coverage, literally like paint, but looks natural and doesn't feel heavy. Seriously, this will cover anything. I don't know what they were thinking with the applicator though?! it's terrible and super messy, causing me to waste a lot of this super expensive product... You also don't get a lot of product for your buck.

April 07, 2017

This foundation is Full coverage which is one good thing. But other than that this foundation is so bad it drys out your face so bad. If you have any lines this will point them out quick. The application stick is weird and I just dont like it.

March 29, 2017

I have really bad hyper pigmentation from previous acne scars and this is the only foundation i've found that completely covers it! i dont need any concealer or colour corrector when i use this, it's amazing! it's a little pricey and the bottle can get a little messy with use, but i'll keep repurchasing this until my acne scars have faded. love!

February 27, 2017

I purchased the remarcable foundation is 10 Ivory light and it is so full coverage I'm in love. It stays on all day and does not budge until i take it off. It doesn't look cakey and it is my holy grail foundation! Definitely recommend!

January 16, 2017

I'm all about full coverage and this foundation delivers exactly that! It can also be sheared down by adding beauty oil of some sort, which I've done and mixes well. A little goes a long way which doesn't make me feel so pitiful for the high price tag on this product. It does set more on the quicker side, so I suggest working fast and in sections. Regardless of working in sections, the end result is well blended and prefer applying this product with a beauty sponge. I notice if I apply too much, I can easily look cakey and have figured out less is more. Start with a small amount and build up if necessary. I do however wish this product had a better design with perhaps a pump. I'm on my second bottle and will definitely purchase again!

January 16, 2017

This foundation has the best coverage I've ever seen. You only need the tiniest amount, which therefore I believe gives it good value, although it's still expensive. It's very Matte so it's especially good for oily skin, and since my skin has just changed to dry/ normal, I also know it does well if you mix it with luminizing drops or oil.

December 16, 2016

This is one of the best foundations if you are looking for full coverage. I didn't even have to wear my concealer! Goes on flawlessly with a brush and lasts all day without having to reapply. Another great bonus is you don't even need to use too much product.

November 03, 2016

Marc jacobs offre un fond de teint de moyenne couvrance. Bonne tenue sur ma peau mixte et n'assèche pas les zones plus sèches de mon visage. Prix haut de gamme...

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath