Good

Marcelle Cleaning Wipes Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

April 24, 2017

Love love love these wipes!!! I have sensitive skin and they clean my face beautifully without drying it out. I follow it up with their "Lumi New Age" moisturizer and my skin feels great. I have found the best way to stretch your $ with these products is to use their coupons on "Canadian coupons" you get online, wait for a sale at Shoppers Drugmart and you get great products for great prices and earn bonus optimum points to boot!

July 04, 2016

I love it! Its good cleaning wipes for make up too. Its soft for the skin and it Still left the skin pretty beautiful. I buy everytime as I need it .

September 13, 2015

I love these wipes. I have tried many brands but these wipes from Marcelle are dermatologist recommended, hypoallergenic and do not dry out my face like other brands do. It is the right size meaning not too small and not too big. It fits your hand which is all you need. It covers a lot so I can get my makeup off in no time. The cloth is thick enough so that you fingers do not poke through it as you are wiping away and it does not have a heavy scent.

October 23, 2014

I love Marcelle's cleaning wipes :) they work very well and the ones I use at least are scent-less

September 08, 2014

Very effective and clean smell

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo