Marcelle Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

June 14, 2017

Great Cleansing Cloths

I absolutely love Marcelle products. I have just started using their face care line in recent years and I am an avid buying of their products now. I highly recommend these makeup removing wipes to anyone who has sensitive skin and eyes. These wipes are very gentle but have great makeup removing power. They remove stubborn or waterproof makeup with one single wipe for your whole face. I am very picky when it comes to makeup remover and wipes but I highly recommend these ones. I will continue buying these for sure.

June 13, 2017

merveilleux!!!!!!

J ai decouvert ces lingettes nettoyantes de Marcelle grace à des coupons.je trouve ce produits génial.il nettoie tout en profondeur la peau et la laisse douce avec un léger parfum .la peau est completement nettoyé de tout maquillage . une seule lingette est necessaire et elle sont bien résitantes.j adore et fais part5ie de ma routine quotidienne:)

May 01, 2017

By far my favorite makeup wipes on the market. The cloths are so smooth on the skin and non abrasive. I wear a full face of makeup everyday, and one cloth is enough to remove all the product off my face. Even my waterproof liquid liner comes off without trouble! My skin feels soft after use. Very light scent and great for sensitive skin.

April 30, 2017

J'utilise les lingettes démaquillante de Marcelle depuis des années. Ma peau et mes yeux sont sensible et tendance à réagir facilement ont produits. Les lingettes Marcelle sont sans huile, facile a utiliser et je peux prendre soins de ma peux facilement.

April 23, 2017

I've been using these for years, I love them, they remove everything easily and softly and have never had an issue with them. I've used some other brands and tried them out but always seem to go back to these

April 17, 2017

These are amazing when it comes to cleansing and very gentle on the skin. These are a good size compared to other cleansing wipes. And actually big enough to get makeup off using only one wipe. They don't irritate my skin either so I vouch for these if you have sensitive skin. Also like the packaging which lets them last longer as opposed to other cleansing wipes packaging which give out and dry out the wipes before I got to use the pack completely. My favourite!

March 06, 2017

J'ai reçu ces lingettes démaquillantes à noël, et j'ai réellement apprécier son utilisation. J'utilise beaucoup de lingettes différente pour enlever mon maquillage hydrofuge, donc lorsque j'ai essayer celle-ci, je les ai adopter ! Très bon produit efficace !

February 08, 2017

Ces lingettes démaquillante sont douces pour les yeux et parfaite pour enlever le maquillage sans besoin de frotter ! Elles sont tout simplement parfaite !!! À acheter si vous voulez changer de démaquillant !!! Marcelle est une très bonne marque !!!!

July 25, 2016

These are great to have - they remove makeup very gently, and have no scent. I always buy the travel packs when on sale because I find them to be a bit expensive otherwise, and the small packs fit great in a purse or makeup bag!

March 16, 2016

I love these cleaning cloths. They leave your skin with a refreshing feeling! There is nothing like it. I don't wear make up but love to use these for a quick wash of the face, eyes and neck. These are perfect in the summer to refresh yourself when the weather is so hot. Also great to remove any makeup or mascara. The wipes come in a package of 25. I keep some in my medicine cabinet just in case I might need them! These go hand in hand with other popular Marcelle products. I would recommend this product highly!