• Marcelle Face Powder
  • Marcelle Face Powder

Marcelle Face Powder Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 370 in Powder

The perfect tool for setting your makeup or for making those little touch-ups during the day. Delightfully light loose face powder to even out skin tone and leave skin feeling silky soft. Its texture ensures beautifully matte skin while micronized talc absorbs excess oil for extra long wearing comfort. For more information, please visit http://marcellecosmetics.com.

April 05, 2017

La poudre faciale de Marcelle est facile d'application et me permet d'unifier et matifier mon teint en plus de fixer mon maquillage pour qu'il tienne toute la journée. C'est une des meilleurs poudre libre de pharmacie. Je la rachèterai définitivement et je recommande fortement de l'essayer.

March 14, 2017

I use this face powder to set my makeup (my under-eye area for the most part), and I feel that this product mimics the Laura Mercier setting powder pretty well. This is a great deal when you compare the 2.

March 06, 2017

La poudre libre de Marcelle est l'une de mes préféré à vie ! Dispendieuse un peu, mais elle en vaut le prix. Je l'a rachète sans hésiter ! Bon produit et tient tout la journée.

February 28, 2017

This powder is one of my must haves in my make up collection. The silky smooth texture is almost luxurious and its so fine that you tend to use more than you need. The powder keeps my t-zone oil free for the day and I freshen up with a few dabs mid afternoon, when I reapply it doesnt leave my skin looking dry or over powdered. I highly recommend this product, and it lasts forever.

February 09, 2017

I bought this on the recommendation of the beauty advisor at Shoppers Drug Mart a few years ago and it ended up being one of the best discoveries in the drugstore…HG status for me! The amount of product you get for the price is quite impressive… this will last forever!

Pros:
    - Sets beautifully keeping oils at bay with natural finish
    - Extremely affordable
    - Not cakey

Cons:
    - Ever slight pink tint that may show up on very fair skin

January 20, 2017

I bought this so that I could even out my skin, give it a healthy glow, give a light covering to any dark marks or acne scars, and to dust over and "set" my BB Cream or Liquid Cover Up.

It works so well for all of these things. I don't wear my BB Cream or liquid make up all the time, and so by just having the loose powder to dust over my face every day helps absorb oil, shine, even my skin tone and give light cover.

I like that Marcelle is Made In Canada and it Dermatologist Tested Allergy Tested and Won't Clog Pores.

I like that the size of the Loose Powder is 70 grams.. that's huge compared to any other Drug Store Loose Powder I have seen with the High End Quality that Marcelle gives me. It cost $14.99 and I had an in store coupon for $5. I apply it with a big puffy kabuki brush, it takes me less than a minute and voila.. !!

Very nice product.

December 21, 2016

My go to powder! Absolutley love this stuff right here. I pay about $15 for it at shoppers and it's worth every penny! I use it daily and it lasts me about a month or so, if not longer!

December 20, 2016

My favourite product for a glow and sheer finishing look! This product is hard to find and quite expensive. The only thing I don't like about it is that the powder placed on the brush leaves leftover powder falling down. If you have a white shirt on, you may need to clean afterwards. I love, love the overall look of it after setting my makeup on my face. It gives a nice glow.

July 08, 2016

Since I have an oily skin, I need to set my face with powder everyday if I want my make up to stay or just not to be to... oily. I purshased this product 2 years ago and still use it! This is my ride or die!

June 29, 2016

Excellent produit que j'utilise depuis plusieurs années. Très utile pour fixer le maquillage et pour matifier la peau. Le produit est vraiment translucide et ne change pas la couleur du fond de teint, lorsqu'appliqué par dessus.