Marcelle Gentle Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 243 in Eye Makeup Remover

June 14, 2017

Holy Grail makeup remover

I first purchases the Marcelle Gentle Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes in a trial/ sample size to try out as I have very sensitive eyes to makeup removers and have such a tough time finding a good one for me. Am I ever glad I did! After finishing the small bottle I immediately went and bought two full size bottles and continue to repurchase this. This makeup remover removes ALL makeup including stubborn liquid lipsticks and waterproof eye makeup. This product does not burn your eyes whatsoever or dry out your skin, I truly recommend this to anyone with sensitive eyes, seriously try it you will be so happy you did. This makeup remover is worth every penny, I buy it even if its not on sale.

June 07, 2017

I bought this product in a little trial size, as I am always on the hunt for different make up removers. This is paraben free, hypoallergenic and perfume free. It is also approved by the Canadian Dermatology Association. I found that out did not have to rub to get my eye make up off, which is fantastic. I do have sensitive eyes and it does not bother them whatsoever. It's very light and gentle on my skin. Overall a win and I will be going back for a full size bottle.

April 19, 2017

Il est parfait pour les yeux sensibles comme les miens. Par contre, pas très efficace sur le mascara waterproof. Mais pour tout le reste, ça fonctionne bien.

April 17, 2017

A powerful eye-makeup remover that really doesn't seem to mess around. I wear a lot of eyeliner and dark colours around the eyes, and this takes it all off with minimal scrubbing and some hot water. It also does not sting or irritate my eyes at all. It will leave your eyes so clean with absolutely no pain.

April 15, 2017

This isn't a bad remover, but at the same time noting special for the price. It doesn't leave you with a greasy feeling and takes off your eye makeup pretty easy.

March 27, 2017

I am absolutely in love with Marcelle products, especially with this one. My skin is very sensituve, and this make-up remover just does the trick. It removes my make-up, even the waterproof one and it removes all of it !

January 28, 2017

I have allergies and very sensitive eyes and this is the only product I can use that is effective at getting my mascara off. I use waterproof mascara because my eyes water so much. At the end of the day this melts it right off with no irritation! I have tried many removers through the years and this is the only one I'll use now.

January 08, 2017

Marcelle is a nice brand of skincare and makeup products that so far has not disappointed.i have only tried their skincare and now remover.im hoping to try their makeup products this year.this eye makeup remover was gentle on my eyes and worked well.i did have to swipe more than once as i have to with every makeup remover ive tried.some way too many times.took only 3 swipes each eye to remove all so was satisfied enough.left my under eye area moisturized which i like as i find taking eye makeup off with remover to be brutal, especially delicate skin around eyes.

August 27, 2016

I bought this eye makeup remover from Costco and it was a 2 pack.It is by far one of the best eye makeup removers I have used.I have replaced my Clinique remover with this one(its so much cheaper).It removes any kind of eye makeup effortlessly ,leaving my skin soft .My eyes aren't red or irritated as they have been with other removers ,its gentleness keeps my delicate eye area looking refreshed.

July 18, 2016

Ce démaquillant pour les yeux est juste magique! Tellement doux et démaquille très bien! Je n'ai pa l'impression qu'il me reste des résidu! Il est hypoallergen, donc parfait pour moi! Le seul inconvénient c'est le prix qui est élevé, mais côté qualité, je l'adore.