Marcelle micellar water Reviews

September 11, 2019

Great and Convenient

this is my favourite makeup remover, is also great for removing blackheads and oils. Marcelle has one each skin type and for different needs. one for dry skin, oily skin, normal skin and for waterproof makeup all are great for sensitive skin. i mainly use this as a makeup remover, but i do use a couple times a week for my nose and where ever i get the most blackheads. also comes in two different sizes for the same price 400ml bottle and a 500ml bottle. comes with a pump at the top where you press down with a cotton pad or whatever you prefer to use.

all of these Micellar waters are oil-free, alcohol-free, fragrance free and paraben-free

May 14, 2019

Terrific cleanser

The first time I tried Micellar Water I was pleasantly surprised. The water felt cool and refreshing as I applied it to my face and surprisingly took off all my make up including eye makeup. Afterwards, my face felt clean and refreshed and was very soft to the touch.

Definitely recommend.

March 21, 2019

I thought I loved it...

When I first started using this I thought this was amazing! The bottle/dispenser system is AMAZING! A Canadian and cruelty free brand? Sign me up!!! But it is quite drying and if you wear lipstick and use this to remove it it tastes AWFUL, just very very bitter. I'm not licking my lips post lipstick removal or anything, it just seeps onto your tastebuds!! Maybe oily skin would like this if you find a way to not taste it!

March 01, 2019

I am on my second bottle!

I love the fact this micellar water is enriched with hyaluronic acid and glycerin. It removes impurities and makeup easily and do not dry out my skin, After using I feel my Skin clean, soothed and hydrated.

January 18, 2019

Marcelle Micellar water 3 in 1

This was the first micellar water product I have tried. The Marcelle 3 in 1 solution worked fantastic in removing the day’s grime every evening without leaving my skin greasy or with a film. It also worked well in removing full makeup after an event- foundation, mascara, and long lasting lipstick were no match! Loved the push-down one hand applicator as well.

December 10, 2018

Effective makeup remover

I love Marcela and I love their micellar water. It is so soothing on my skin and takes makeup away after one easy swipe of a cotton pad. It is not irritating at all and does not make my sensitive skin break out. I love it!

March 30, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this product

This is my second bottle of this product. I love the pump action. It is easy and fast and works great removing makeup and eye liner. I am hooked. I am a huge fan.

December 20, 2017

Very good makeup remover

I bought this because it was on sale, the bottle was very big and lasted me for months. Marcelle is also known for being a hypoallergenic brand and I have very sensitive/dry eyes and this does not make my eyes burn which is a plus. I wear a lot of makeup and this leaves nothing behind, you don't even have to wash your face afterwards. It does not leave any kind of residue and does not contain oil or make your skin feel oily, you don't even need to wash your face after using this stuff, it's literally as if you had just been rubbing your face with water, except it took all your makeup off. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup remover. :)

January 16, 2017

Canada's best kept secret. This is my holy grail item I've been using for years! Everytime i use it I fall in love with it all over again. It keeps my face from breaking out, gently cleans off all of my makeup including mascara and all u need is a few pumps on a cotton pad. Even with years of repurchase and using this daily, I get giddy and excited before each use and every time I purchase it. I love this so much I recommend it to all the girls and they also became obsessed!!