3.6/5

October 08, 2017

Waterproof!!!

OH MY GOD.
    Best eyeliner ever

I am frequently crying and this eyeliner is amazing

I was not left with raccoon eyes!
    I could not believe it.

Love this eyeliner

October 03, 2017

Best 100% waterproof eyeliner!

J'utilise pas beaucoup de maquillage mais je peux pas sortir sans mettre de eyeliner et mascara alors ce sont deux items auxquels j'accorde le plus d'importance. J'avais de la difficulté à trouver un eyeliner qui tient vraiment bien et qui durant l'application glisse très doucement sans faire mal a mes yeux extra sensibles et en meme temps donne pas un look trop gras comme les eyeliners liquides. Celui-ci répond a tous les critères !

November 11, 2016

I really love the color of this eyeliner. It's emerald green. A gorgeous color. It goes great with my eyes since they are hazel. I love to just add it to the corners of my eyes. Still learning and totally enjoying trying new things with makeup

February 08, 2016

This liner goes on nicely but I find I am using the product so quickly as a lot of it is lost through sharpening and the tip breaking off. I would give it a much better review if I didn't feel so much was being wasted. It isn't a bargain when you lose so much of the product.

1.0/5

October 20, 2015

I bought this because it was recommended by the domestic associate at my local shoppers drug mart because I have sensitive eyes and the tend to be watery but I did not like it this eyeliner at all because it's hard to put on and it does not stay on ! I have to re apply a few times a day, not waterproof. I was pretty disappointed

May 22, 2015

Though this product is waterproof, it does fade slightly by the end of the day. A simple touch up is all that's needed to get through the evening.

I'd rather have a bit of fading than big runny lines on my lids and side of eyes.

I've been using it for years and won't change. There are many "waterproof" brands available at twice the price that don't work any better than Marcelle.

September 09, 2014

I am allergic to around everything so it is nice to have a product I could use!

0.8/5

June 17, 2014

Terrible! It barely goes on. I liked it at first because it was a lighter black and it didn't create a dramatic look. However, now that I am half way through the product, I would recommend others at cheaper prices and better qualities. I do find that this product is not harmful to your eye areas and can even be used to line your tight line! That is probably the only positive. I will use it up probably.

September 01, 2008

I love this eyeliner. It goes on super smooth, super easy and there is no need to press hard at all. It comes in many diffrent colors and its hypo-allergenic. Its waterproof, but is not too hard to get off with your regular facial cleanser. It hasen't seemed to smudge alot, well atleast on me. Overall its a great eyeliner and I would reccomend it.